• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 29d

yeah was a good night, thanks guys. was a bit worried at the start when I got there and there were only 2 other cars. we soon realised we were at the wrong car park. oh and the Williamstown exit really screwed me over, ended up bailing past kfc.

• Force Fed Fords
  • Member For: 16y 10d

Saw THRU5T,, NFORCD and another f6 or xr6t? at bell maccas on my way home.. looked good all 3 together

Yeh 3rd was a Rapid F6, but than, not long after andrew (DEVILR) came next to us... Hope your night was all good mate, catch up next time...

• BIGRED
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 28d

yeah was a good night, thanks guys. was a bit worried at the start when I got there and there were only 2 other cars. we soon realised we were at the wrong car park. oh and the Williamstown exit really screwed me over, ended up bailing past kfc.

haha ye I saw that was wondering wat u were doin! I saw cop lights on the off ramp did they give u any hassles?

• ANGEL EYES
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 29d

And a big bowdown.gif to you sir.

Dillz has decided to hand in the cruise controller badge until he's back behind the wheel of a T again. So I'd just like to pass on our gratitude for a job well done.

Thanks Dillz. Look forward to you being in a T again too! Soz couldn't do last night. Catch up soon anyway! beerchug.gif

• Member For: 16y 2m 24d

top nite had! Good to see plenty of t's out! Look forward to see the pics!

Was great to see noone been tools with wet roads ect!

Look forward to next one!

Cheers for the organisation, good stuff!

• Member For: 16y 8m 21d

Good work Dillz and good turn out considering the weather before the meet. To all who didnt come.....the weather turned out to be perfect and didnt rain once after leaving main meet. The gathering down the beach in st kilda was good and the weather was great. Didnt go all the way to Altona as had work this morning but was a great cruise anyway.. Still alot of familiar faces in the same cars too. Sooooooooo..whens the next one and whos organising it. Oh and who took pics?