Ex: Fg Run Out Pricing?

kaniSS

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 25d

People seem to be paying quite a lot for their T's.

I would be thinking no more than 40k for a sedan and 35k for a ute. Plus options of course.

It is quite easy to bargain, you just have to pick a price and not budge.

• Member For: 14y 11m 5d

I was suprised with some dealers, that wouldn't go below 50k, I told them it was far too much and they didn't want to budge at all. So I went to other dealers. Went through about 5 places before settling with the price I got. People are still selling second hand T's for over 40k!

• Member For: 15y 9m 3d

People seem to be paying quite a lot for their T's.

I would be thinking no more than 40k for a sedan and 35k for a ute. Plus options of course.

It is quite easy to bargain, you just have to pick a price and not budge.

While I agree as I'm one of the best price hagglers around, what your stating there is a bit unrealistic I think. I'm pretty sure any dealer would allow you to walk away after demanding that 40k is you limit. :beerchug:

• Inactive Members
  • Member For: 14y 11m 10d

While I agree as I'm one of the best price hagglers around, what your stating there is a bit unrealistic I think. I'm pretty sure any dealer would allow you to walk away after demanding that 40k is you limit. :beerchug:

True, there has to be an element of honesty in what you have vs what they want. I've found a good dealer, and today was offered:

XR6 Turbo

Premium Paint

Luxury Pack

Tech Pack

Window Tints

Scuff Plates

Swing net

for $48k

From what I'm reading here, that's a pretty good deal. Would like to hear if anyone's done better?

PS: For previous poster, YES, they are build time options, not dealer-fitted.

Thanks.

• Member For: 15y 9m 3d

That price doesn't sound too bad. If you've got the quote in writing, use it. If you have access to several dealerships in your area, take the quote around and shop it down. Be clear that your only interested in them if the price can be beaten, otherwise you'll be on your way... they won't be able to resist pulling you back.