Ex: Fg Run Out Pricing?

kaniSS

• Member For: 15y 9m 3d

In Geelong(Ford town), salesman actually have a habit of asking straight up. I guess this is due to the volume of staff sales. Like I said, they want staff sales. 9 times out of 10 a dealer makes 100% out of a staff sale, typically people receiving staff discount don't work dealers down because of the heavy discount.. YOU CAN!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 16y 2m 21d

I paid 35k drive a away for my XR6T manual ute.

They werent keen on it but I stuck to my guns and it took about 3 days to get the dealer down to that price.

Is that with staff discount or just hard barganing? Seems like a great price.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 25d

Is that with staff discount or just hard barganing? Seems like a great price.

No I just bargained with them and I was firm.

You can get them for this price, especially in the current financial climate.

• Member For: 15y 8d

Just ended up going through Bryan Byrt in Upper Mt Gravatt (Brisbane). Nitro sedan, with the luxury & tech packs, reversing sensors, and a few goodies. $48,345.85. Bryan Byrt ended up being about $800.00 under everybody else, including a deal that was supposed to be pretty special through the Master Builders. Bryan Byrt obviously still want our business. Ordered 30/9/2009. November build, with delivery expected mid to late November, but warned it could get pushed to mid December.

Mark

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 1m

Funny you say that Mark as a friend has just put a deposit on a new XR6T Auto sedan in black from the same dealer! His will be standard with no extras just the floor/dash mats and headlight protectors. He is trading in his 2003 mazda 6 classic ($11-$13k on redbook?) and is getting it for $31,500 changeover.

He is happy as there was a demo in EGO with 6000km on it at a Ford dealer in Darra and he dealed to $29k but didn't put a deposit on it so missed out.

He's driving from Townsville to swap over though!

Wants it modded already and wont even own it until the 19th...

• Member For: 15y 1m 15d

Funny you say that Mark as a friend has just put a deposit on a new XR6T Auto sedan in black from the same dealer! His will be standard with no extras just the floor/dash mats and headlight protectors. He is trading in his 2003 mazda 6 classic ($11-$13k on redbook?) and is getting it for $31,500 changeover.

He is happy as there was a demo in EGO with 6000km on it at a Ford dealer in Darra and he dealed to $29k but didn't put a deposit on it so missed out.

Just to be clear $29k was after trade yeah?

• Member For: 15y 8d

Q Ford have a white manual XR6 Turbo sedan demonstrator for $47,500.00 with about 1000k's on the clock. I would have dealt with them (still ordering the Nitro) if Bryan Byrt hadn't pulled the deal they did out of the hat.

Mark

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 19d

Q Ford have a white manual XR6 Turbo sedan demonstrator for $47,500.00 with about 1000k's on the clock. I would have dealt with them (still ordering the Nitro) if Bryan Byrt hadn't pulled the deal they did out of the hat.

Mark

Q Ford car not there any more

:)