lil_bodes

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 14d

Hows 23rd of September sound?

I read that the freeway will be open by then which will make things much quicker..

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 8d

Mat

reading that the freeway will be open and knowing the way things work are you meaning the 23 September 2010?

Hey seriously... just looked 23rd is a .... Wednesday?? 26/27 is the weekend and if not mistaken grand final day, could be 50/50 if the good old baggers make it we def out.

D

Edited by lil_bodes

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 14d

Well brandonn, how about you make a "cruise" (and I use the term loosely as I loathe public cruises in the city with lots of people who could potentially crash) and then I'll judge you on it... Also, the less people the better for long runs

Fark D, I thought I read in paper it was this year. Me and Josh actually got on to the new section by accident and it will def make things quicker. Must be the 20th. Weekend before GF

Could possibly be the Fev and Judd show come grand final day but I can see the pie's pulling it off :(

• Banned
  • Member For: 15y 2m 15d
Ok guys, im unsure what day but here are the basics. If it doesnt suit you, I couldn't care less.

-Open to performance fords only or members of this forum.

-The map is about 250kms long. If that's too long, may I suggest you lap the coast instead :)

-Not many BP's around.

-It goes well out of Perth

-Country roads, some boring highway stretches and some country backroads. This means trees, no traffic light gps etc, roads that might not be so well signposted etc. Corners arent particular sharp like they are around the northern hills. If driving fast (say 110kms which is the legal limit) worries you, probably stay in bed

-Its going to be an early leave. 8 or 9am type things. If you have plans for the night before or if its too early I dont care.

-Will leave gateways, so a nice dirty SOR cruise :P

-Fewer cars the better! Less attention and all that

-Long stretches where you can actually blow a few cobwebs out of the car.

-Not really a cruise where you hang around meetpoints for half an hour. Perhaps a bit of a play every so often and stop somewhere scenic for lunch about 11.

-I cant take photo's but im sure some of you might be able to get some decent shots / video

If we are having a bbq, it'll be BYO only. I'm not your mum who will cater for those who say they will come and dont and vice versa. Simple really. if you want something to eat or drink, secure an esky in the back and away you go

Well brandonn, how about you make a "cruise" (and I use the term loosely as I loathe public cruises in the city with lots of people who could potentially crash) and then I'll judge you on it... Also, the less people the better for long runs

Whos_awesome.jpg

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 12d

ha love it, im not haveing a crack at your makeing of the cruise n its upto u to set the criteria, I was just saying I think its amuseing the way uve gona bout it, sure u dont ant many ppl good on ya enjoy your cruise

no u will not catch me organising a cruise cause I cant test the roads

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 8d

Kieran

You are quite a spoil sport aren't you. There is some chance that the boys will make it. They all just need to wear only purple jox and not wash til the finals...