Gauge Pod Xr6t

• Member For: 15y 3m 13d

Heyyyyy Guys just throwing up a topic for some help and advice, I am wondering where / what type of gauge pod yous have, I have done alot of searching on the net incl Ebay but mostly the ones I come across are sh*ttty Screw in ones or ones you have to cut sh*t and use double sided tape!!!! I am wanting to get a decent Dual gauge pod that actually sits nicely and lines up with the centrecommand and colour, which I currently have a wat is meant to be a Phoon one on order Via a few contacts ;-) butt it is apparently a two piece pod and they have one piece but the other is on backorder and has been for the past 5 weeks and am so over waiting!!! Any ideas/suggestions greatly appreciated!!!

• Member For: 15y 7m 3d

I went genuine FPV mount, cups and rear bezels. Ask FTG Auto Salvage http://www.ftgautosalvage.com.au/Default.asp , that's where I sourced my 2 rear bezels from, or just do what I did, use a mates phoon VIN and order them from a dealership.

Gauges that went in are Autometer Cobalt Electric Boost/Vac and full sweep Oil Temp.