Project ZF 1000hp & 9sec

qik1

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 17d

Your monies no good to me mate. Its all good dude what am I gonna do with it. It'll only sit around my lounge room like my turbo, manifold, dump pipe & old aps cold side piping. mrs will start complaining soon im sure. lol

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When ay think nothings happenin it all begins. We have one gt42 turbo sittin up at the workshop which by description is fn huge. lol. The fuel system is comin together finally as well. We're trying something abit different to the fords. Should look tidy as & quiet as well. The pumps are all internal & just a matter of abit of plumbing & abit of wiring. The box is back in qld & should have it home mid week. Love it.

post-15535-1250736918_thumb.jpg

Edited by qik1

• Team Octane
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 29d

Looks sweet mate! Keep us updated, so far looking the goods! Remember, if you need a hand with anything, even if it's just to get up to Cairns give us a yell. 2 and a bit weeks leave starting tomorrow, yeeha!

Mine will be in Tully getting the new cluster and some other odd jobs done tomorrow, might call in and have a chat if your around.

Half ya luck. I'm taking a week off in a few as well to try & get the gouse finished. Bloody reno's drive ya nuts. Thanks for the offer & drop in I'm sure. How long will they have the car???

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 12d

hmm I was told the 42 is bout the size of a 4 ltr paint bucket :D:D:D

good to see all the pieces comeing together, cant w8 to compare results, should b very interesting

its a huge b!tch. lol. Should look phat as under the bonnet. Have gone the shiny plenum, ecu cover, billet eng cover, air box cover, ceramic coated extractors, wastegate, overflow bottle & I think cooling lines as well so it should be blinging under there.

I think yours might make abit more top end as my covers abit smaller than yours I think. I'm still not sure what size it has but apparently it has the 4" intake & is pretty big. Spose I wont really know til they send me a pic of it beside a factory turbo. Should see it tomorrow I think. Might see if I can get some details on the turbo as well.

Ive got the boys mobiles so they cant escape. lol. Still have to keep on them otherwise as Brian said earlier in the thread that workshops dont know how to project plan. They were gonna see how it went with the standard fuel system until I got on to them even then its taken a few emails & reminder txt's. Its all good the only thing left to order is the injectors & the only reason that is is because they have never used anything bigger than 60lb I think so they want to make sure they can work with what they get & mainly that they'll be big enough. Its all good that's overnite anyway. Cant wait to get some pics of it all.

will have to get the boys to take a few pics or send the mrs in when shes up there next.

Gonna be nervous as the first time I take it out & then when it goes on the dyno for the big hero tune. At least I dont have to worry about anything goin pop I spose