Project ZF 1000hp & 9sec

qik1

• Member For: 15y 10m 11d

too easy dude, it should look pretty cool when its done. I'll call ya on thursday just to let ya know if it really is all happenin, you never know as they say sh!t happens.

Thanks Spiro im sure I will. I got a new amp & headunit so I might fit that before I go too far in it. Cant have no tunes. lol.

who needs tunes with a gt42 and a screamer:P let me know when you come to brissy ill be back 22nd, mine should be done by then or my head will explode anyway. have a blast in the machine !!

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 5m 20d

who needs tunes with a gt42 and a screamer:P let me know when you come to brissy ill be back 22nd, mine should be done by then or my head will explode anyway. have a blast in the machine !!

I would join that cruise as well, if I can keep up with you fella's!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 12d

lucky b astard im sure that first lil drive will b as exciting as anything even if u dont have full boost going

will u b in brissy for christmas john?

ill b in brissy then to :o (fingers crossed with a car this time)

well sunshine coast close enuf, if yas r comeing to brissy around then u should hang around till the 3rd of jan there is a cruise on :blink:

Over The Hill Cruise - Ford XR6 Turbo.com

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 16d

I'm sure it'll be good fun, will be good to just get out of the town for 5 minutes.

I'm not sure about chrissy but its a possibility. My wifes family lives in clifton & toowoomba but that's no big deal to get to the coast or brissy if a cruise is called for. Might need to get away for a day id say. Would make for one hell of a sight & sound with a couple of us screaming around the streets. lol.

I'm gone for a couple of days now but I'll try & take a few pics if I can scam a camera up there if not it wont be long anyway til I get it home.

Be good.

• Member For: 16y 10m 29d

Just went in to see johns car have a quick run in tune on the dyno.

It was making 2psi at 1800rpm and made 187rwkw at 3800rpm at 6psi on its run in tune before john got to take it for the weekend and put some k's on it.

Considering the size of the huffer he was stocked at the way the power comes in so low in the rev range.

All I can say is the engine bay looks a million dollars with everything all finished and the car sounds unreal.

I cant wait to see what this thing does :banghead:

• Member For: 15y 8m 7d

Mate if you cant make the cruise, I'd make the time to have a quick look at the car if you can find a spare 10 minutes. Everyone loves showing off their new toys at Christmas. :spoton:

• I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 11m 2d

just left my place, sounds rank with 6psi, gunna be an animal next week. Cooler is a monster, intake is massive, very tidy engine bay.