• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 16d

that's the firt time ive seen the pics cause I had early night last nite & I think I just wet myself. That cover beau looks unreal & with the nice big intake, polished box cover, polished fuse cover & ecu cover & not to mention what ever ya have planned for the coil cover to come its gonna be something else. Thank again for all ya help mate & the contant photos, you got shot gun for the firt ball tearing run. Thanks mate!!!

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 5m 20d

Mine is all polished up and waiting in the garage for my calling like a monster, just love those Saurday morning early powercruisers :beerchug:

Edited by tab
Quote removed

haha its all good travis its just good to know that it is so close. When I do get it back it should almost be run in properly as well. There gonna sit it on the dyno for a while & then the boss is gonna go cruising for the week in it so I wont have to tippy toe with it too much apart forom me being careful while im still getting use to it.

Got abit more chrome for it do ya spiro? I was never one for it until I saw how much it cleans up the engine bay. I'm sure when its all together & cleaned up it should look schmick!!!

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 5m 20d

I think your engine bay will look better than mine when it's done, mine is not quite finished yet and not high in the priority list right now. Nothing wrong with a bit of bling champ!

if it wasnt for the boys taking so much pride in it & one of best mates xah03 work with the top covver it wouldnt be what it is. I cant take any credit for it but I'll be enjoying it & its pretty much exactly what I wanted without really putting much input into that side of things. Cant wait to see the end result which hopefully will be monday, all there waiting for is that massive 5in filter

yep, ive got every bit of pole position stuff there is, there just laying around the workshop waiting to be whacked on. there will be plenty of bling!!!