Project ZF 1000hp & 9sec

qik1

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 16d

some good news all round the I/c is sitting at the workshop ready to be fitted & by all accounts there very impressed with it. There aiming to give it back to me friday sometime with goin straight up to the mountains to run it in & give it back to them asap to jam some boost through it. I think I might be getting excited

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah its come together pretty painlessly. Its taken abit longer than first stated but nothing major most of it was my fault with ordering some upgraded parts towards the end of it all. I wont be counting my chickens until im driving away with it & even then im gonna lose it for a week or two when they tune it so its not home for good just yet.

I'm taking the camera with me when I go for a cruise so hopefully I can get some nice pics with the car. There might be a few us goin so should be good fun as well.

For sure I'll let ya know when its all tuned up to how it should be & we can organise something up this way.

I'm getting excited but not too bad just yet because I wont really believe I can have it til I drive it out of the workshop. Theres always little hold ups & will be very surprised if I get it this weekend but it is only tuesday so anything could happen.

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 5m 20d

Yeah its come together pretty painlessly. Its taken abit longer than first stated but nothing major most of it was my fault with ordering some upgraded parts towards the end of it all. I wont be counting my chickens until im driving away with it & even then im gonna lose it for a week or two when they tune it so its not home for good just yet.

I'm taking the camera with me when I go for a cruise so hopefully I can get some nice pics with the car. There might be a few us goin so should be good fun as well.

Very nice build Qik1, hope you get it tuned and enjoy it after all this waiting, should put a permanent smile on your face champ, good luck with the quarter mile pass as well.

Keep us posted.

thanks mate & you to, I cant wait to see how you go.

just a couple more pics, will look scmick with it polished up & the shiny piping to go with it. That should be finished tomorrow & there gonna try & run it in for me next week. The boss will take it home for a couple of days just to make sure its all sweet. I shouldnt even need to run around with a limiter for a while so I can just get stuck into it & enjoy it.

post-15535-125799546196_thumb.jpg

post-15535-125799547973_thumb.jpg

post-15535-125799549322_thumb.jpg

post-15535-125799550619_thumb.jpg