• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 17d

These things happen. I'm sure its not major & nothing the boys cant fix.

I havent really missed it too much because its been so busy at work since I sent the car up there but now I can see abit of light at the end of the tunnel & it could be ready for our show im getting keen & excited too see the end results. I think I'll be takin a week off to make sure its run in so we can have it ready for the go & show side of things at the show.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 12d

gonna try get urs in street machine or something?

saw dave fromm blueboost in last 1 and some new fg ute that they r aiming for 1500hp with in the new 1 aswell as a f6 with 320rwkw

• Member For: 15y 1m 7d

qik1 - dude that sounds like your building a weapon in disguise lol.

yeah be careful around corners man, I crashed my BA which had 320.9RWKW so I cant imagine what 400/500RWKW will be like, that's just NUTZ lol

good luck to ya though man

Thanks mate. Ive built it up from a 200kw pussy cat to everything in between up til 430kw on the last tune before it became the skeleton it is today. You gain a respect for it along the way & a pretty good idea at what you can & cant get away with so with abit of common sense I'm sure it'll be cool. Not to say that something cant happen as sh!t happens to even the most experienced driver so I'll be taking it very easy especially until I can get the feeling for it again. I cant even really imagine what its gonna be like.

• Talks Cheap, Let's Race
  • Member For: 17y 10m 12d
By all means. It might be ready for the car show at the end of next month. I think its called the Cairns Auto Spectacular.

I dont know of any other big ones up in cairns but Kent Battle from townsville has an animal, its runnin really low 10's these days

I know of a yellow F6 up here on the Tablelands that has given the locals a bit of a shock, It's latest victim was a dunnydore with a 350 V8 and whipple supercharger and it was 15 car lengths behind the f6 at the finish. I will keep an eye out at the cairns auto spectacular for you.

Got any info on the yellow car? Always good to hear about other animal up this neck of the woods.

top covers finished should have a few pics later. By all accounts it sounds mad. Will let beau descibe it when he gets a chance to post them up. Might be tomorrow with the rest of the pics.

• Member For: 16y 10m 29d

sorry it took so long to get these photos up mate. had some of the boys around for a few too many beers :huh:

Anywho

26082009252.jpg

26082009254.jpg

26082009255.jpg

These arent the best quality pics because I took them on my phone.

Details: 3 coats of gloss black, pink pearl then cover and scrunched with plastic to give marble effect, three coats of HOK red candy and 2 coats of ceramic clear.

I will get some better pics tomorrow with a better camera.