Project ZF 1000hp & 9sec

qik1

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 17d

it'll be sweet I'm sure. I just left it up to them to make the final decision because that's what they do!!!!

Any news on yours yet dude?

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 16y 4m

Exhaust is in Tville they should have it this arvo..Talked to them this morning and the intercooler, injectors are in and they are doing the exhaust tomorrow.

Should have a result sometime thursday.

Edited by Nashy

• Team Octane
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 29d

Hope it all goes alright for ya nashy, you're kinda being my guinea pig atm...lol Bit worried how the exhaust goes without the turbo mods, keep some extra dosh on the side just in case (not trying to jinx ya or anything). Just seen a lot of talk about the nizpro being a handful to hold boost down to a safe level, but hopefully they're on top of it for ya.

Either way mate, keep us updated on the progress - looking forward to seeing what figures the blue beast comes back with! :beerchug:

it will be interesting too see how it goes that's for sure.

Everything bar the manifold is either on the road comin including the box & eng or already here so my talk of it not being a 12mth build might just come true. I hope so because im starting to get the shakes from being stuck in this small town lol.

more good news the engine turned up in one piece. The boys weren't over the moon as it has abit of crap still in the cyclinders & the windage tray was abit worse for wear but nothing a clean & a flush wont fix not to mention abit of black enamel on the block itsself but for my its whats on the inside that counts lol.

All that's left is the ase surge tank which is on the road already & the 6boost manifold to be completed & the reassembly will be in full swing!!!

no idea but we will screw it as hard as we can on 110. We have a car show at the end of next month so if its ready & the box is run in we'll put everything into it to see what we can do. Gonna try & turn a few heads!!! Otherwise a nice & gentle 400kw everyday tune will do me fine.

should have pics of a few things tomorrow night. The cover has its first coat on & they should be doin the marbling thing as we speak. When beau drops it off tomorrow arvo he's gonna go nuts with the camera for me.