Project ZF 1000hp & 9sec

qik1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 24d

580rwkw on only 24psi, holy, holy, Frck!

You need like a multi stage gear select boost control thingy! 1st gear- 10psi, 2nd- 15psi, 3rd and on- warp speed captain...

Edited by bjc

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 17d

Yeah we're pretty impressed with how's it goin. I got an eboost2 now will be handy when we do race it.

Was really impressive at powerplay given the time to prepare it and the fact I was on my street tyres. The diff gears need to be change was almost unusable, took alot to get anything down but learnt alot about the car in the process. It'll be a bloody quick machine when we're done.

Haha good on ya trav with 6psi less, the bloody lazy turbo isn't even winding up yet. We got an extra 110kw with 3psi just to give ya an idea what this thing is gonna be like lol.

As for the zf it's awesome, handled the weekend all good. I gave it one hell of a belting on the weekend so it's a real credit to Jamie and his tuning and of coarse to Robbie for building one badass gearbox!!! I'm confident with it so next time it hits the track we'll have abit more up our sleeve.

Anyone say rollcage as well, when ya think ya can't find anymore to do to it lol.

I did get beaten once on the weekend, exactly what I needed to keep me keen and want more, there's always something faster lol

Monsta torque engineering in wa. Not sure on specs exactly, more clutch packs, machine tolerated pistons, fg input shaft and a gutful of transmax z. Just the usual stuff that gets done to them.

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 3m 27d

cool dude just trying to find out info it seems everyone mainly goes to xft but I want to hear of other places doing the goods to zf's too because it sounds like your gunna push a zf to a much higher place than most go so very keen to see how she puts up :buttrock:

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 9d

Rob @ Monsta Torque has built many zf's that have been in high powered/quick cars, including the one in my 10sec F6. Never had a problem with it & his pricing is much lower than anyone else in the game :spoton:

Well done Jon, sounds like an animal!

Who's tuning it now? Thought Dave was still on it until I read your last post??

He has for the last year but he's 1000klm away and I want to race it and keep on top of everything so needed someone abit closer so Jamie from forced performance and tuning is doin it all now. He's done Spiros, Rolands, xyz's and mine now so he knows what he's doin. Even got the 2000c inj to idle damn near close like the factory ones.