Project ZF 1000hp & 9sec

qik1

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 17d

I'm not sure what version it is I'm leavin it up to Kyle, as for the exhaust I can't wait as well it's the oldest part on the car so time for a change lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well it's getting close with pretty much everything bar the exhaust being soughted, can't wait to drop it off and see the fruits of the next lot or tinkering or rather apart from the main build one of the biggest steps foward we've taken in every direction so far.

Apart from the power can't wait to try the new LSD out and not far behind that the chance to finally race it which has been over 2yrs to the day. My aim is to make the car the way it should of been made from the factory give or take 700hp lol. Will update again when it starts happenin in the next wk or so

Edited by qik1

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 1m 8d

I'm not sure what version it is I'm leavin it up to Kyle, as for the exhaust I can't wait as well it's the oldest part on the car so time for a change lol

Had a really good belly laugh John

Cars like yours dont have stages mate

haha I think you might be right Jules, its more like I get an idea & I have to do it lol. It's a shocking shocking habit but I love it & can't stop. Hopefully this next lot of idea (not stage lol) keeps me entertained for more than a few months this time.

We've decided to work with what we've got as far as the fuel system. Just gonna change the internal pumps in the surge tank to a set of duechworks (don't know how to spell it) that flow the same as 044's, changing the fuel lines to Teflon braided lines one so we can run ethanol but also to try and get rid of the smell of fuel in the cabin that's been there since day dot. Gonna go the 2000cc inj just to make sure we don't run out of fuel.

Another small addition to the project is a transmission cooler just as a prevention measure before the factory one perks it's self and possibly causes damage and of cause to aid hopefully when we take it to powerplay. Fun times ahead by the looks and I should actually be home for the final tune, will hopefully get vids of it in action

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 3m 27d

got any recent pics of ya fuel set up?

and a pic of ya tranny cooler set up when ya done that 2 please :innocent:

Nah no pics at all but I can when I get the car back. The surge tank is an ase turbo 3lt with twin internal pumps which sits in the boot, passenger side just behind the seats also has a fuel reg which sits under the bonnet and a pfi billet dual entry fuel rail which is real perdy.

The only thing I don't like about it is that the cabins always smelled fuelly but after 2secs with Jamie he said easy fix they've used rubber hose, a change to Teflon braided should get rid of that. It's discrete and tidy so it works for me.

new lenso d1r's in 20 x 8.5 & 20 x 10's with 305 wide nitto nt05's strapped to the back are on there way. Time for a change I thought & with powerplay so close why not