Project ZF 1000hp & 9sec

qik1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 24d

BJC- Im not a young hoon, I prefer to be called a mid 20's modified car enthusiast with a very heavy right foot :roflmbo:

Yeah, I suppose I am an old hoon then that skips red lights :spit:

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 17d

post-15535-0-00473200-1293275573_thumb.j

Abit of a dodgy pic but you get the idea, very smooth & as lazy as near enough to 600kw as you get. that's why Daves the master!!!

A million thanks to Kyle (6boost) for soughting out my car at this terrible time of the year to be working & inbetween doing stuff on his own toys. This is the first time the cars seen the inside of his workshop but it's found it's new home in SEQ. Will be back there under better circumstances in just a few weeks to sought a few mechanical niggles & then on the dyno to dare I say to see well and truly the otherside of 600kw.

If ya read this enjoy ya holiday bud & can't wait to catch up in the new year & have some real fun with it.

• 1 month later...
  • My new toy
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 6d

Hi mate saw the beast yesterday followed me into toowoomba was that you driving it,we were in the bf future.

That car is hot.

Ian

Yeah mate it was pretty much my first outing with it as well. The mrs has had a few but they don't count because it just doesn't lol.

I loaded my bigger street tune in which is the best part of 500kw and all I can say is wow, still docile as off boost but any revs and it's so toey and bury your foot and all hell breaks loose but the semis especially with some heat in them cope very well, makes for fun overtaking

• Talks Cheap, Let's Race
  • Member For: 17y 10m 12d

hey john bet you are glad you relocated the family down south after what yasi has done to tully, we got off with minimal damage on the tablelands.

Good to hear your all good but I've still got family in tully who lost alot and I've got a house there that's got damage, would prefer to be there to help clean up and start rebuilding but work makes it hard. Its a terrible thing but give it 12mths and tully will be better for it.