Project ZF 1000hp & 9sec

qik1

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 17d

Will more than likely add some to the pump tunes when I race it but it was just to give us an idea to what's gonna happen. It's just so easy to use as well but I figure we've gone this far with it we might as well do it properly and really see what it's gonna make. I'm very happy with the progress and is showing promise to being something abit special even with this setup .

Funny thing is though this is just the beginning!!!

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Talks Cheap, Let's Race
  • Member For: 17y 10m 12d

You the man john, I hope it dry's up a bit in mackay, cause dave had trouble road testing my turbo because it wouldn't stop raining and he could not get any traction. :3gears:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 24d

NICE.. :beerchug: That tolly is good gear and you can get it out of Brissy in 44's for about $600.

What else is in stall for it John...

Can't tell just yet, theres stuff going on it that I dont even know the specs of, was just told to trust and I do!!!

Gonna be good fun let's just say that.

Thanks trav and yeah not far away, only a matter of abit of juice and pushing the right buttons. I haven't put any stock in numbers at any stage of the build but id be lying if I didn't admit to wantin to see over 600 and of coarse more.

It's making it's way to brissy so it's only a matter of time before we'll get our chance to finish what what we starter

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 16y 10m 29d

thought I could feel my ears burning. the interior is an easy job, just make sure it all comes out in one piece and you shouldnt have any trouble getting it back in. I did mine first as the test mule to see how it would look and then offered to do Johns beast, unfortunately for me his turned out better haha.

congrats on the power mate, im definately going to be making a trip down south soon now.

BJC- Im not a young hoon, I prefer to be called a mid 20's modified car enthusiast with a very heavy right foot :roflmbo: