Typhoon Front Bar

• KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member For: 18y 4m 23d

Dont know where every one is buying there fibre glass bars from but I got mine fitted and painted for $450, and during my years ive gone through 5 glass bars and its still cost lest then a genuine lol

• Banned
  • Member For: 15y 2m 10d

some guy selling typhoon front bar fibreglass for 350$ on ebay from NSW. Anyone bought one from there? Results? Donno if I can post an ebay link here for it so I wont. -- > Search for Ford FPV F6 Typhoon front bumper < -- . Seller says will fit directly onto car and it should be fine with the fitting of after market intercooler and transcooler because you can just trim off the return at the back of the bumper to suit your cooler.

• Banned

does a BF typhoon front bar fit on the BA? Or do I need to get a BA typhoon front bar? I was told ill need to get new headlights and some other stuff...?

• Banned

question....anyone got a BF GT-P front bar on their BA? is the BA and BF GT-P same or different? Or depends which one?

BFGT_YELLOW_FRONT_SIDE_car_pic.jpg

that's the front bar I want to get ive decided. But funky customs says it might not fit? Mind you I will have a transcooler and AM IC too..

• KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member For: 18y 4m 23d

It will fit no worries my BF GT bar fitted better than my old BA one, the ba GT bars tend to have the gap under the head light, where the BF ones are a perfect fit.

• 3 months later...
  • Member For: 15y 1m 20d

Does anyone think putting a typhoon front bar on an xr6 will look alright if the rest of the xr6 is standard.

From what I notice is the back of the car seems to already sit lower than the front. The standard xr6 bumper doesnt seem to go down far enough so I think it would look a lot more fitting. But wondering on peoples opinions. Just my 2 cents :P...