888 Racing Moving To Holden

Ras351

• Member For: 18y 19d

I don't think anyone I know who thinks the 2 make series is in any way better than the old group C racing. The only reason V8 Supercars took off, is because that's where the money was being put. It was marketed well, and pushed hard to the networks, etc.

There's no reason group C, with multiple manufacturers, modifying production cars, won't be as popular. In fact, it has more chance at suceeding because more people will tune in to see how their car goes, not just those who support Expensive Daewoo or Ford.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 19y 5m 8d

jeeeez guys,they are proffessional drivers,chasing the contract like you would your competitors best offer also.The marketing has made you guys get attached to the drivers and brands,or not.Anyone knock webber or shumacher before swithing teams also....proffessional drivers....whatever brand,so get over it and pick a side or there will be no racing ,good press or bad press...the v8s are in the press...its all marketing.lets race.DION

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member For: 15y 1m 2d

I used to work @ Dana & Id seen some stupid decission making from Broadmeadows that made me wonder why I ever stayed true Blue. How many of you BA guys out there had your diffs were constantly in the repair shop.. Ford thought Koyo bearings would be the CHEAPER solution.... this IDIOTIC decision to distance itself from the most winning team at the moment is quite consistant with their past ideas... just as lame- brain as dumping the V8 back in 85...or there abouts. Have any of the administrator thought of getting a letter of disapproval sent on our behalf to the hierachi?? Lets get a petition together people!!!