888 Racing Moving To Holden

Ras351

• Member For: 18y 19d

Yep, the colour thing is a cop out. They also had a go at DJR because Jim Beam has red in it, at the same time, their Castrol sponsored car was red. Utter crap.

Why is it Ford is more interested in trying to control a race team they sponsor, but when it comes to dealerships (their real public face), they don't give a crap!

There's a hell of a lot more to this than meets the eye. What is obvious, is that Expensive Daewoo is resorting to their old tactics of pouring money in to win races (at any cost). Insteat of taking a half hearted approach to combating this, Ford should pull out altogether. It will cost Expensive Daewoo a fortune for nothing, and AVESCO will have to come up with a new format as their premier event.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 9d

I fell asleep during the qualifying today, I find it more usefull to sleep to than test cricket.

There is a heap of 888 racing stuff on ebay ATM, I guess there are a lot of team supporters not happy with their decision.

Should be interesting meeting the guys on Tuesday. I am going to try to get a picture with the boys and my GT-E

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 4m 29d

:bangcomputer:

Slept through most of today's telecast too...not sure if this topic has any relevance to that or not.

Lowndsey got a bit of negative crowd reaction when stepping up to the podium.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 19d

My tip, I reckon now that Jamie Whincup is signed to Expensive Daewoo next year, he will lay down the championship, and Will Davison will win it.

yesterdays race looked very suspicious. It would be so typical of Expensive Daewoo doing anything they can to win.

Could just be me, but watch this space.

• Member For: 16y 7m 23d

Just goes to show theirs no such thing as loyalty in this game. Chasing the dollar is more important than your image or words you have said earlier. I <3 Bananas turn coats. This is the sought of thing that has put me off the v8s the past 3 years. I hope they do I <3 Bananas sh*t next year and feel like absolute dickheads.

• Member For: 20y 7m 2d

How's this for a conspiracy theory...

Holden.....Roland we will give you want ever you want next year, just make sure that your cars dont win the campionship again this year.

JW went from 2nd to 6th in the first race, and for today qual well down.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 19d

Geeh! that didnt take him long to become a whinging Expensive Daewoo driver then! they must be already teaching him the cheating Expensive Daewoo way.

Hope he has a crap career with them.

• Member For: 16y 7m 23d

When Ford was down and werent wiining much they did what champions do and worked harder for the win till they got it and get it regularly. Expensive Daewoo are doing what losers do and have found no other choice but to buy some champions and a champion team. It was a bit sus with the hrt heaps of sh*t coming 1 2 today. Whincup looked right at home already with his new I <3 Bananas mates.