Ras351

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 18y 19d

Ford, you are a pack of idiots at absoloutly every level of your buisness in Australia. Why spend the money you do on V8 Supercars, only to let the top team in the series go to the oposition, pretty much handing Expensive Daewoo the series for next year. Your only way to save face now is to announce you're withdrawing altogether. See how long Expensive Daewoo stays the only supporter for the series without you. Put your money into a motorsport that genuinely represents your cars.

At least I won't have any more weekends wasted watching V8 supercars.

• Get on the end of it.....
  • Member For: 18y 9m 7d
Yeah I just heard that on the radio too, they said it's because of lowndes & whincups long dispute with Ford & they will be moving over to the Expensive Daewoo camp next year.....WTF.... Ford are F@cked to allow these two top drivers to walk away!

There was alot of talk at the start of the season about who ford were going to give money to and what teams would do if they wernt funded :mellow: . So it wasnt some thing that just happened this week, just gose to show how retarded ford really are when it come s to pumping money to the wrong teams hahahaha. Ill still follow them even if they are in holdens :dontknow:

• blind leading the blind
  • Member For: 16y 13d

well it is a sad day but none the less it isnt gonna make a difference I still support lowndes and whincup and davison even though they will all be soon in holdens

ford may produce a better road car package but I tell ya they are the dumbest business men I have ever seen

• Member For: 15y 9m 20d

I like the V8's as well. But look at the money these manufacturers push into Motorsport. Does the fact that Wincup wins another race fill up the showroom floors with buyers for the FG. No way! Look at large car sales. You should also consider that of the big car makers Ford is in the less finacial trouble. GM is broke, Chrysler is broke, Toyota is ready to fall on their swords. Ford is not great but it's not being propped up nearly as much as the others. Maybe that's actually showing some responsibility to stop pouring millions into this. They support some teams but not independant ones. Deja Vu seems like. I hope it doesn't happen too. It's about time Ford was back in the winners circle after such a long drought. Expensive Daewoo is battling to win a race these days. But if it does happen - hell that's business for you. There's no loyalty out there it's just money.

• BIGRED
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m

ahh ford fkn losers the Expensive Daewoo boys will be over the moon! cant believe they let the #1 team go to the opposition what the hell are they thinking? I rekon let the GT-Rs, EVOs and STis on the track and let them rape all the V8s asses!