Alpine Amp & Hertz Speakers

hypnodoc

• It's All In Your Mind
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 10m 25d

I've never really bothered improving or changing sound systems in cars as I'm not exactly a music buff, I don't know the first thing about watts and amps or rms etc, and the system is turned off 50% of the time anyway.

Despite this I wandered into a car stereo place while I was getting some tyres fitted and I learned of the shortcomings, cheap low quality and limitations of the factory premium sound system, and in doing so guess I got positively persuaded on the benefits of a system upgrade, and, because of my complete ignorance in the matter, I had to rely on the honesty and the recommendation from the manager. I had an Alpine F600 AMP and some Hertz speakers fitted into the car at what I was satisfied was a fair price.

Awesome transformation. Nice to listen to music at 22 - 25 and have crystal clear distortion free sound. I'm 100% wrapped and its nice to get what you want when someone with a profit \motive is putting it togeather for you.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 8m 14d
I've never really bothered improving or changing sound systems in cars as I'm not exactly a music buff, I don't know the first thing about watts and amps or rms etc, and the system is turned off 50% of the time anyway.

Despite this I wandered into a car stereo place while I was getting some tyres fitted and I learned of the shortcomings, cheap low quality and limitations of the factory premium sound system, and in doing so guess I got positively persuaded on the benefits of a system upgrade, and, because of my complete ignorance in the matter, I had to rely on the honesty and the recommendation from the manager. I had an Alpine F600 AMP and some Hertz speakers fitted into the car at what I was satisfied was a fair price.

Awesome transformation. Nice to listen to music at 22 - 25 and have crystal clear distortion free sound. I'm 100% wrapped and its nice to get what you want when someone with a profit \motive is putting it togeather for you.

Hertz make some nice speakers and the Alpine F series are nice amps too. I'm not surprised it sounds so much better.

• Member For: 18y 14d

sounds good. not all salespeople are sharks. some are actually interested in giving you decent equipment.

all ya need now is a sub. just to fatten everything up and add a little more dynamic-ness to they system

• Member For: 16y 3m 24d

I got hertz and they kick ass. I got the 6.5" splits stockxr, and just made spacers out of mdf or you can buy them to convert 5"x7" to 6.5".

Edited by PEZZA XR6