Aaron's Night Cruise...friday 17th July 2009

RegSpec

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 7m 1d

Firstly I would like to say a big thanks to everyone came along. Cheers. :clap:

It sure was a great night catching up with old friends and meeting new members. I hope everyone enjoyed the night and the so called cold weather I believe it got down to 0 at Mittagong. Anyway hope you all got home safely.

Also I like to say thanks to Reg for helping out. You’re a bloody champion mate. :beerchug:

Louise & Danny car look great as normal below is a pic of your car (good side). :spoton: Thanks for the photo too.

http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt77/An...DannyLouise.jpg

Once again thanks.

:angel:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 15y 7m

Thanks guys had a great night. My brakes took a beating down mac pass though. I think I will need to give it a service and upgrade tyres and brakes. Had a ball. Can't wait for the next one.

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 20d

:spoton: 's

Good cruise guys, unfortunately my radio was cactus just as we were leaving Harry's. :beerchug:

Oh and Luke, that ute of yours goes pretty damn hard for 360rwkw bud!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 6m 24d

aarrrhhh just got home now. Blew the lower hose off the turbo going back up mac pass. No boost = very long drive home.

Thanks to Reg for keeping an eye out for me though on the drive home :beerchug: !

How much damage do you think I caused the motor keeping it under 2k all the way home for about 150kms?

• Member For: 19y 11m 13d

Had a great time all...the cold weather was perfect for the car especially down mac pass, although the car in front slowed us down a bit. Yeah Luke, your ute stepped out in front of me after mac pass, looked :laughing:

Great cruise, can't wait for the next one!!!!!

Cheers

Shane

Edited by BLK6T

• Member For: 16y 5m 23d

Haha Mac Pass definately proved its worth as an awesome driving road. My brakes copped a hammering also going down it last night. I was in front of about 3 or 4 T's heading down and I was pushing it as much as I safely wanted to with the stock brakes and they started to go a little dead towards the bottom of it lol!! I had a rear view mirror FULL of XR6T but couldnt make out who it was but yeah it was a good run. We caught a camry 3/4 of the way down but managed to round him up without too much fuss!

The Harry's Cafe scene was awesome also, I was loving how many cars were there and that XA coupe made me want to get a tough V8 for my old ute lol.

Nice run guys, too bad Arjey missed it because he had choir practice with all his choir boy buddies and couldnt make it.

• Member For: 16y 5m 23d

lol Shane that was prob me in front of you if it was the Shockwave T. You were definately giving it heaps if it was! Brake shudder / fade was telling me to not go too nuts. Brake upgrades are definately on the cards I reckon.