RegSpec

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 6m 25d
IMG_2685Edit.jpg

ahhh you almost got a perfect pic of my car :bowdown: ... pitty someones fat arse got in the way :crybaby: :angel: (please dont ban me mister mod) :bye:

thanks for sharing the photos guys... and john k you must have an awesome camera or flash, the lighting you got on the shots are excellent

• Member For: 18y 1m 22d

:3gears: those shots did come out good john, what type of camera/flash were you using. I only got my new toy a couple of weeks ago, bloody thing has so many settings Im still paying with it to work it all out. Got shots in the daytime down to perfect, need some more night runs so I can get more practice :blush:

Hows the beast Andrew, doubt you would have caused any issues limping home on 2k. Only problem with these dream machines, can't get under the buggers out nowhere to do a 10 minute job and fix it :nono: I was umming and arring about waiting for you to get back from the pass but the boys I had with me were getting toey. We were back in blacktown 1220. Just over an hour from robertson :stickpoke: should have seen the look on the faces of the 2 in the back when they realised I couldn't see 300m in front of me. :blush:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 23d

Cheers guys. I wasn't realy happy with the way those photo's came out, but I'm glad you guys are... phewwww!!!

Dan, the camera used is a Canon 40D with the standard top mount flash. It's the mrs' camera and I don't know how to use DSLR's properly. On the night, I just used it on the auto ISO setting, so the photo's came out pretty dark. I used Paint Shop Pro to adjust the lighting in the pics.

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 21d
ahhh you almost got a perfect pic of my car :spoton: ... pitty someones fat arse got in the way :spoton::sick: (please dont ban me mister mod) :bye:

What? Move out of the way and deprive the viewing public of my glutius maximus? Geez, some people.... :28_1_12:

^_^

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 6m 25d

dans, that's cool, I wasnt expecting to be so long on that run. When it first popped off we pulled over and looked under the hood and the turbo was glowing bright red after a long uphill run. No way in hell anybody was getting near that turbo to reattach the hose. 2hours it took to get home but oh well sh$t happens

Got it home and it still took 30mins to reattach because of the akward postion of the thing. Might have been quicker to remove te underbattery CAI, but that in itself was a bitch to get on.

• Member For: 19y 11m 13d

Some great pics there guys, that cobra GT looks the biz and sounded tough taking off from the pie shop. Those wheels on the ute :beerchug: .

So guys whens the next cruise, I had too much fun on Friday night!