Aaron's Night Cruise...friday 17th July 2009

RegSpec

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 17y 1m 16d
lol RAS I was on your arse on the way down, and a little daihatsu that came from nowhere was right on my arse.

Haha that was my mate, little mira with the 660c Turbo 3 cylinder that could. He is a mad bastard.

• Member For: 16y 5m 23d

HAHA! Far out aye, that's heaps funny! Im hanging out to see some photos, forgot to bring my camera so I dont have any to share, but I imagine we have plenty of good ones from Harrys and at the pie shop. Sucks about your turbo hose Raven, hope the car is ok.

• VOTE ROOTSTER 2010
  • Member For: 16y 16d

sh*t! I totally forgot about it man!

Haha Mac Pass definately proved its worth as an awesome driving road. My brakes copped a hammering also going down it last night. I was in front of about 3 or 4 T's heading down and I was pushing it as much as I safely wanted to with the stock brakes and they started to go a little dead towards the bottom of it lol!! I had a rear view mirror FULL of XR6T but couldnt make out who it was but yeah it was a good run. We caught a camry 3/4 of the way down but managed to round him up without too much fuss!

The Harry's Cafe scene was awesome also, I was loving how many cars were there and that XA coupe made me want to get a tough V8 for my old ute lol.

Nice run guys, too bad Arjey missed it because he had choir practice with all his choir boy buddies and couldnt make it.

IT TAKES A MAN TO SING!

Guys I'm totally sorry man, I can't believe I missed out man I thought yeah "It's in a couple of weeks"

I should keep an eye out on the calendar more often!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 23d

Guys, as I said last night... it was the mrs camera which I don't know how to use.

Had a quick look at the pics last night... they seemed to be well lit on her laptop, but my angles seemed dodgy & rushed.

Will hopefully get them up sometime between midnight tonight & 7AM tomorrow - Will work on it on my night shift at work tonight.

Was good to meet you guys and meet a few faces from behind the screen.

Who was it that recognised my car/face by my YouTube video?

EDIT - on second thoughts... I just had a look at them on the work PC and they look dark... damn it! Let's see what magic I can do with Paint Shop Pro.

Edited by John_K

• Member For: 19y 11m 13d

Hey mate, I recognised you off you tube. I was only watching your video a couple of days ago whilst scanning through the XR6T videos. Some good times considering your traction issues.

Cheers

Shane

• Member For: 17y 1m 16d

Was a great run had an awesome time, makes me want to buy another XR6 Turbo. My mate was getting sea sick in the passenger seat of the Lexus lol.