Best Anti-ford Comebacks

GreyXR6_Turbo

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 5m 1d

Shut down :laughrolling:

...have you ever tried to lock or automatically open the fuel flap on a Ford Ute...

...or a FG of any description? :bowdown:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Damn You's A Sexy Chich
  • Member For: 16y 7m 10d

ford v holden, blah blah... anyone who wants to bag a particular brand because of the brand, needs to open thier eyes a little, ford has more than enough issues, and so does holden. I prefer the ford for a few things, mostly related to power, and how easy it is to find more, and I do prefer the look as well, but in hindsight, both brands are common as, and are nothing insanely special. you want a car with some bragging rights?

go buy yourself some old school muscle of either brand, or spend up on a ferrari...

For me, the ford was a better overall package, and to someone else, the Expensive Daewoo was. Big Deal.

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 5m 1d

Too true, who really farkin cares :stickpoke:

The only time it matters to me is if it's an opening for a piss-take, but at the end of the day I really couldn't care. Same as paint colour I guess...but we won't start on how boring undercoat is :spoton:

• www.australianflag.org.au
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 9d

I loved my T, loved cruising with you guys , loved going to dyno days it was all good. But fark me my oild burning 1.6 FWD Peugeot, and my 7 year old FWD 2 Lt Audie A4 are much better cars for half the money. My Daughter just bought a Citreon, its a fantastic vehicle. I love this country more than most will believe, grew up in atypical Ble Oval houshold and my old man used to drag me to racetracks reguardless of weather. Meet Dick Johnsone several times even Hosted him when he visited Robbo Bks and drove him round. But these cars are good but not good enough, sadly if this is not rectified they will die. and sadly I wont buy one to help keep them alive because I dont believe they are good enough to justify this. Ford stop farking around and build cars the world can be proud of.

Scotty

• Member For: 15y 8m 12d
Most people who bag out the new falcons are ignorant. They obviously haven't driven or been in one. I sometimes take them for a drive complete with full throttle launches at the lights, that usually shuts them up.
Spot on.

They dont have a clue, you need to demo it sometimes to make them STFU and give

credit where it is deserved.

But what it comes down to in the end is jealousy because they drive a camry,magna,berina etc.

Had this guy at work once who was asian and right in to asian cars, skylines & Silva's.

Kept bagging me saying his brothers silva would beat my car, I gave him a lift home once

and that's all that was needed, everytime I said for him to line my car up with his brothers

he kept saying it is off the road at moment broken or out of rego.

Easy with the Asian stereotypes, hehe - I'm Chinese.

Most of my Asian friends are quite open minded (your workmate might have been one of those hardcases). Asian people usually drive Camrys and Corollas because that's what their parents bought as a family car. Some just follow the crowd because they don't know a whole lot about cars. But I did my research and have found the Falcon to be a great all round package: affordability, comfort and POWAH. Most people I've given a ride to have been quite positive about my Falcon. I even convinced my cousin to get one, he said "screw fuel anal small cars, this car is just wicked".

Skylines and Supras are great fun to thrash around on the track - and that's where they belong. But I don't see myself getting one, not refined enough for everyday driving.

• Member For: 16y 14d

I agree about Ford needing to pick up their game in their quality control. They have not really perfected their interior fit and finish in my honest opinion. I had an ongoing problem for about 6 months with my dashboard creaking, and Ford only came to the party once I threatened to go to ACA. No customer should have to do this.... I bought my Falcon for a few reasons. I grew up with one, I think they are great cars to work on, and most importantly because it has some original Australian ideas which I like. The reason I dont like Jap cars is because there is just no real connection with this country! Japs just copy ideas and make them better (eg. 4wd systems).

My only intension for starting this thread was a for a bit of fun. I didnt really mean to start a philosophical argument on what badge is better :roflmbo: . Every man to his own!

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 10m 12d

It was bound to happen not worth worryin about and so far :roflmbo: its just been an above board discussion....

Apart from Scotty and his Crapteon....thats just wrong... :bowdown: