Best Anti-ford Comebacks

GreyXR6_Turbo

• Member For: 16y 9m 5d

If HSV put another spoiler, vent, lights or bulge on that VE "thing", it will be about as stylish as a door chock/phillipino taxi. Now looks like a Camry/Aurion from the back.

Good thing that we have a passion for choice of cars. No interest= Camry owner. DEATH FROM BOOOOOOOOOOOOREDOM. I'd rather be labelled.

NOW THAT IS SAD. :buttrock:

Agree Tab....the XR6T's are understated in many ways, but the proof is in the pudding.

I would rather have many pleasant surprises from a test drive and ownership that constantly trying to live up to their marketing claims/ avoid disappointment/angst that I have made a good purchase decision if I bought one of the other "things".

Their marketing borders on ridiculous (Captiva on roof, topless Astra surfing). What a load of absolute bunkum. Surely it borders very closely on false advertising.

Ah, if I only

Edited by Smoke them tyres

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 15y 4m 2d

Yeah I've got this 7ft sercuity guard at work & he use too bag me all the F@cking time about my XR6T,he drives a VT SS 5.7lt & of late my come backs are "Put your money were your mouth is" or come bud lets race for pink slips! he doesn't say to much after that cause his got no BALLS otherwise he would lol....

• Member For: 16y 30d

a guy I know has a vk with a 355 holden, vn heads big holley and sh*t it made 290hp at the tires the other week, he was bagin me out about my ute the other day conversation went like this

me- you goin to powercruz this year

him- yeah why

me- go and have a look at the back of my ute

him- why

me- because if you go to powercruz in that the back of my ute is all you are gunna see

him- no comeback

:beerchug:

• EPC Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 23d

one more for good measure

You're trapped in a room with a tiger, a rattlesnake and a Expensive Daewoo supporter. You have a gun with two bullets. What do you do? Shoot the Expensive Daewoo supporter - twice.