More then you can afford palllllllllll.. Fordddd *revs*

Edited by freeze_dk

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 16d
yeah but a comeback like that only makes them think theyve hit a nerve, and lets face it, these cars of ours are so quick and graceful that we dont have a 'nerve' to hit.

one of my fave's is to calmly nod and say "yeah I'll give holden (or whatever theyre comparing to) this- they make the worlds best rear demisters- great for keeping your hands warm while your pushing them!"

Your dead right. Ive only had to use that line once & it was because they were bein a real dipsh!t. Because im from such a small place most know about it & are more interested in tryin to go for a run in it.

lol at freeze_dk that's a good one

• Member For: 16y 14d

my brother in law is this big 'Toyota/Expensive Daewoo fan' and always says to me, you should of bought a V6 aurion :wacko: 'that way you would of had less problems'....my reply was " yeah but then I would have to live with a fatal design flaw of a powerful engine in a FWD'. Can't believe he had the nerve to say that though :blink:. I also said to him once when he pulls up in his 1992 camry wagon 'do they make those things for men?', that usually stirs the pot :nuts:

• Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 7m 27d

I usually just say "so hows the left lane looking these days, I havent seen it for ages"

the switched on one's fire up, the bogans just look and try to decipher what you just said.

• Member For: 15y 8m 12d

Most people who bag out the new falcons are ignorant. They obviously haven't driven or been in one. I sometimes take them for a drive complete with full throttle launches at the lights, that usually shuts them up.

• Member For: 17y 8m 12d
Most people who bag out the new falcons are ignorant. They obviously haven't driven or been in one. I sometimes take them for a drive complete with full throttle launches at the lights, that usually shuts them up.

Spot on.

They dont have a clue, you need to demo it sometimes to make them STFU and give

credit where it is deserved.

But what it comes down to in the end is jealousy because they drive a camry,magna,berina etc.

Had this guy at work once who was asian and right in to asian cars, skylines & Silva's.

Kept bagging me saying his brothers silva would beat my car, I gave him a lift home once

and that's all that was needed, everytime I said for him to line my car up with his brothers

he kept saying it is off the road at moment broken or out of rego.

He then kept trying to say for me to line up against so called friends with drag cars, I just replied

my car is a street car and what I have spent on it, it does a great job for what it is.

I then would say to him righto how about your so called friend line his race car up against

my friends v8 drag capri that ran mid 8's N/A.

It just goes on and on, they simply just have no Idea.

You just have to learn all the faults with the commonhore and watch them put there tail

between there legs and run.

Here is a few

Gen 3 v8- Cant be bored, only can go 10thou hone (Throw away engine block)

Gen 3 v8- Known for rattles and oil consumption due to poor machining tolerances

VT-VZ- power steering issues including rack and hoses

VE- Seat belt pulling out

VE- Hose that causes engine bay fires

Also tell them to do a search for commomhore recalls

They had 21 in a 9 year period

if they try to talk up there small cars ask how come it looks like a daewoo which

was the worst car on the market.

But since gmh rebadged it they try to say its a good car.

• Member For: 19y 11m 12d

My inlaws family "maltese" are all Expensive Daewoo this and HSV that, everyone wears a HRT shirt or jacket to every family event. I am the only one there with a Ford. When ever one of them get a new Expensive Daewoo or HSV the men gather around the engine bay and "OOOO AHHHHH" and then the comments start "Ford has nothing compared to this" whilst looking at a VZ maloo engine. I always laugh and point to the road and beg for a run. The all simply can't believe what I'm stating with the F6 being faster than HSV's over the 1/4 mile etc STOCK. They are all convinced that Holden's V8 is the most powerful motor on the planet. Its totally amazing.....UNTIL I got an edit and injectors done...showed the dyno result to prove what power these motors put out and the cost of the works, little under $2k...took a couple of the inlaws relo's for a drive and they all came back saying they wanna buy a Ford Xr6 Turbo. They were sooo "blown" away with the torque delivery through every gear. Now there are 3 Ford XR6T's there!!! YEAH!!! I actually let one of the big Expensive Daewoo diehards drive my car and the comments were " :huh: JJJEEEESSSSUUUUSSSS this is too fast, the brakes are soooo good (their stock) and the seats are fantastic"....all it takes is a test drive, enough said!