Stolen Phoon Ii

turbovich

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 16y 1m 9d
At no point was any of the public endangered.You, as I, are unaware of circumstance that lead to this.So keep accusations, as posted, of this forum you farkin idiot. I am myself looking into this event, which leads me to this question. Would the vehicles electronics be able to supply last events of rpm, gear, speed or any other relative info by means of retrieval ? If I were out playing dickhead I would take it on the chin.This, is not the case.

Everyone I know whos rolled a car was being a fu@#en idiot. How do you roll a car (4 times) on a public road at the speed limit without being an idiot? Either that or you can't drive. Sorry I've got no sympathy for speeding pricks who can't drive. More than happy to tell you to your face also. You sound like a "wanna be hard c@#t" with your pathetic comments about sorting out the tow truck driver balh blah blah, got no sympathy for monkeys like you either. Lucky you survived and didn't take out some other innocent driver or family.

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 5m

lol @ jumping to conclusions. Sounds like you've been watching too much A Current Affair/Today Tonight.

The OP is the only person that knows what actually happened so what gives anyone else the right to preach? Could have swerved to miss a pedestrian/animal/car for all you know and this is the aftermath. :thumbsup:

It's all well and good for those that haven't been in the same situation to sit on their high horses and judge. I have seen quite a few very good drivers come to grief either from a moment of inattention or because of an external cause.

I certainly hope you never get to experience it as it'd deflate your ego quite a bit...it seems fairly high to begin with.

• Member For: 16y 10m 1d
Everyone I know whos rolled a car was being a fu@#en idiot. How do you roll a car (4 times) on a public road at the speed limit without being an idiot? Either that or you can't drive. Sorry I've got no sympathy for speeding pricks who can't drive. More than happy to tell you to your face also. You sound like a "wanna be hard c@#t" with your pathetic comments about sorting out the tow truck driver balh blah blah, got no sympathy for monkeys like you either. Lucky you survived and didn't take out some other innocent driver or family.

f@#KN DREAMER. I'VE HAD PERSONAL LOSS OF MY COUSIN AND 3 OF HIS MATES AGED 22 COZ THEY SWERVED FOR A DUMB BITCH WHO WENT THRU A STOP SIGN AND STRAIGHT INTO THE BACK OF A TRUCK DECAPITATING 3 OF EM AND THE FOURTH DIED WITH SEVERE HEAD INJURIES YOU C@#T. HE WAS AN ENGINEER FOR WATER CORP AT WORK AND JUST FINISHED UNI AND HE WAS THE DRIVER.NO I <3 Bananas OPEN CASKET THAT *beep*.YEAH, TOW TRUCK WAS DRIBBLE, AND I WAS ON THIS FORUM WHILE IT WAS UNFOLDING AND WROTE WOT I WAS THINKIN.f@#K NOWS WHY.I'VE SAVED SOMEONE TRAPPED UNDER A CAR AND TREAT DRIVING AS A PRIVELAGE AND DRIVE WELL UNDER CARS CAPABILITIES MONKEY. WHY DO THINK I WANTED WITNESSES TO STOP,NOT TO SAVE MY ARSE BUT GET STATEMENTS FROM THEM OF EVENTS TUFF NUT.YOU DON'T KNOW sh*t.TOLD MY MUM I SOLD THE CAR AND GOT FLU,SO AS TO CONCEAL ACTUAL EVENTS. IF YA WANNA LABEL THAT DUMBASS STATEMENT THAT I'M A HOON ,REITERATE. AND I HAVE NO PROBLEM SAYING THAT FACE TO FACE

• www.australianflag.org.au
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 8d

Hey Turbovich, you have been through an ordeal and we empathise with that. But mate you are up and down like a yoyo. One minute capitals only, fark all punctuation and hard to read aggressive angry rant. The the next Sentance case. Clear consise points that can be read and understood. I know you are angry I know people having what could remotely seem to be a shot at you after what you have been through will piss you off. But you have come on here brought anger and mostly inchoherant dribble on something that happened.

What is you want, you want sympathy, you want to inform us of a mistake so others do not go through it, what?

Scotty

Edited by Kimberley Scott

• Lost Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 20d

just found this... so that was you I saw airborne on my way to work the other morning, towie got there 1st, cops next. We all thought you were gone, cops told everyone else to piss off. sorry mate, hope you're allright.