Force 6

Panda Eyes

• Force Fed Fords
  • Member For: 15y 11m 13d

Damm, just dont know what to say mate, there isnt enough words in the dictionary that can describe my feelings... ( can write a poem, LoL )

Just lovin it... sell it to meee :)

• Member For: 17y 10m 17d

I love force 6's too! didn't no they came out in those colours..

there's a silver one getting around near my place, everytime I've seen it its dirty and had a cracked front bar last time I saw it too. what a crime!!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 6m 29d

I recently took posession of Force 6 number 58 off a nice quiet lady driver.

Ego, Red Leather and 11,900km at the time.

No mods yet, have to wait for warranty to expire for that to happen. Unless you call a sunroof a mod, which I got put in myself. For $72k, I'd expect it should have been standard, along with the 6pot Brembo's - Something else I'll have to go out and find!

I was initially dead set on a blue Typhoon in Qld with 3,000km on it, but someone mentioned a Force and there just happened to be one local in Melbourne, so it took the winning vote. Couldn't be happier with the thing (apart from the typical Ford problems and service). It is one awesome car!

Did a 5,700km Melbourne - Qld round trip in May. Didn't miss a beat, and couldnt be more comfortable. More comfortable than a Typhoon methinks - those seats are awesome. And the Kangaroo dodging abilities are worth a mention too.

car1.jpg

car2.jpg

car3.jpg

Edited by arm79
  • Like 2

• Member For: 16y 6m 27d
If I can get my hands on a white one, ill be over the moon... Not that I have seen any in that colour. Well Im in the market as of from today to buy a FORCE 6, If anyone knows who is selling one let me know... God, only if I had the funds to buy it when they first came out...

Hi -theres one in sydney for sale,black with black leather,30,000 km,with tune and injectors[mods by CV Performance],lowered -check www.citylinkmotors.com.au

• Force Fed Fords
  • Member For: 15y 11m 13d

You know what S$%ts me, is that FPV owners and now seeing that the Force 6 or 8 has this thing as well... Seriously what the helllllllllll is that Ford badge on the steering wheel and on the grill? Expensive Daewoo for example, if you have a HSV you have they all have HSV badges but why doesnt the FPV have PFV badges, same goes to the FORCE 6 & 8, I dunno, does anyone agree with me???

Hi -theres one in sydney for sale,black with black leather,30,000 km,with tune and injectors[mods by CV Performance],lowered -check www.citylinkmotors.com.au

Just had a look at that car, its been modified and app lots more to mention. I have said it before and wont lick my spit, I wont buy a car that has been overly modified especially a Unique car like that, leave the dam cars alone seriously. But thanks for the lookout... Will keep my eyes open for it still.

Other thing I noticed, IMO the seats should have either FPV or FORCE 6/8 logo's stitched to it.Just dont understand why FORD can design nice cars like this and miss out on little things like that...

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 6m 29d
Other thing I noticed, IMO the seats should have either FPV or FORCE 6/8 logo's stitched to it.Just dont understand why FORD can design nice cars like this and miss out on little things like that...

They do. The FPV logo is embossed in the leather on the headrests.

car4.jpg

Plenty of other little things they missed out on though... But luckily I have fixed them all and made it like Ford should have! :dontknow:

• Member For: 21y 2m 18d

The Force 6 looks absolutely awesome Adrian.. I'd love to see in the flesh one day!

I like what you have done with the interior so far and I agree entirely that they should of come with the sunroof from factory..

Many people don't quite like the red leather seats over the standard black, but me personally... I love 'em! :P