Force 6

Panda Eyes

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 7m 6d

Admin on AFF posted sales figures that only included 2007 and 2008 cars, not 2006. It amounted to ~65 cars. Does anyone know how a total figure for Force 6 including 2006?

If this is the one that was originally in WA, then its one of the few I was thinking of that were delivered to owners in 06. If I remember rightly, the guy took delivery in early December 06, loved it so much he went out and ordered another one for the hell of it. And I think it was delivered by christmas 06.

This was the info I was looking for to re-educate Russell with regards to the figures he quoted, as I know they are wrong. Even the total build count he listed was wrong (I've since found out).

• Member For: 15y 6m 16d

If this is the one that was originally in WA, then its one of the few I was thinking of that were delivered to owners in 06. If I remember rightly, the guy took delivery in early December 06, loved it so much he went out and ordered another one for the hell of it. And I think it was delivered by christmas 06.

This was the info I was looking for to re-educate Russell with regards to the figures he quoted, as I know they are wrong. Even the total build count he listed was wrong (I've since found out).

Yeah that's the one Adrian. The original registration date of this one is 30th November 2006, and from what I read on AFF the guy who originally owned this one had another one (build 50 something) in Ego I believe.

Anyways cheers for the comments and stuff lads! Looks like a few people have had their eye on it for one reason or another.

Some of you may know me from around the traps, and will know that I don't keep my cars long. I do around 5000km in each car and keep it for around 3-6 months before selling it on. So, don't be surprised if you see it for sale again in the near future!

Edited by Sundeep

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 10m 10d

I love them.. I'd actualy go the the force 8 though.. nice black or dejavu!

not a fan of the blue.. how the colour coded inserts on front.. just put me off big time as they show up a sh*t load with the silver fog light surrounds!

• 3 weeks later...