Fg F6 Ute

HIRO F6

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 5m 2d

Little birdie mentioned 490...is that all you got? :beerchug:

NB: 'little birdie' may or may not be fictional for the sake of a sh*t-stir

• Member For: 15y 8m 7d

Unfortunately we had a collapsed cat, so obviously yesterdays result was a disappointment.

I think we might just have to punch the cat out now and see how she goes.

Edited by HIRO F6

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member For: 15y 8m 7d

Thought I'd do a quick picture update.

We managed to consolidate the 407rwkw's that was achieved previously. Thanks to Jamie from FPT and Kyle from 6boost for getting the result after we were not getting the numbers we wanted tuning it ourself.

Added to the car was the Process West 3L Fuel Tube, Process West Fuel Rail (Thanks Kev) and 1000cc injectors. I decided to upgrade from -6 fittings to -8 with some braided lines to go with it. After quietly knowing the previous 407 was over 24psi it was good to see a 400+ result on 20psi. Thanks again Jamie.

I finally got around to repairing and painting a vented FG V8 bulge bonnet that I had in stock. After fitting the bonnet we realized we hadnt sourced any mesh to go in so we hacked into a brand new EVO X that was at FAHREN CUSTOMS in Stafford. Thanks Nathan :stickpoke:

I have now decided to go for a 4inch split dump and twin cat back system. Will be finished by early June. We will then be porting the head and adding a set of Atomic stage 4 cams which were won at the Elite Dyno Day. Rather then build the motor and add a bigger huffer I have decided to stick with the stock turbo combo for the next 6 months and then build the motor over Summer 2011. Will be strengthening the tailshaft soon so we can start to have fun down the 1/4 with the car.