Off The Radar Tv Shows

ZAP

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 7m 8d

How the feck do you guys get so much screen time

I don't sleep a whole lot, so watch tv after gym when I'm on site.

• Member For: 11y 7m 25d

Sopranos...now THAT was a great series ending! First season of True Detective was much better than the second. Second wasn't bad by any stretch...just not as good as the first.

True detective season 1 was incredible. Really didn't rate the second at all. I can't take Vince Vaughn seriously. Matthew McConaugheys character was sick I thought he sucked as an actor until I saw true detective.

• Filthy weeb
  • Member For: 11y 8m 6d

He proved he can act a decent serious in 'The Cell,' pretty good even if J Lo's in it.

But yeah, I didn't hate S2 True Detective because I 'got' that each season is it's own thing with it's own characters. Vaughn's desert demise was pretty good, making up for his character overusing the 'crazy eyes' trick.

Edited by stubbietubbie

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 7m 25d

True detective season 1 was incredible. Really didn't rate the second at all. I can't take Vince Vaughn seriously. Matthew McConaugheys character was sick I thought he sucked as an actor until I saw true detective.

100% season 1 was awesome but season 2 not so good. Mr Robot was 1000 times better than True Detective season 2.

So if you're after a the best TV show ever Mr Robot is f*#king awesome 10/10 no question.

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 7m 26d
Mr robot was absolutely awesome.

Mr Robot was great - I did get the feeling the "spoiler" was going to go the way it did pretty early though.

They did throw an extra couple of twists in that I didn't see coming when Snape killed Dumbledore and with how he was already dead.

I do like the move of the US shows like these though - going to the 12-14 episode season with story and meaning, rather than 22 episode seasons that are mostly filler.

Anyone watched Z-Nation? Is it worth looking at? The adds are starting to look half decent and fun vs crap.