Ba Turbo Vs 6 Ltr Ss

Stoney

• Member For: 16y 18d

Great feedback.

Thanks mattyb. Once ya get some runs on the dyno will be a different story. I must say though. More power and sh*t loads more wheel spin.

Regards Stoney. :stickpoke:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 15y 7m 21d

The 370z is pretty good stock, ran a 13.84 in the latest Wheels test. Then again you are paying close to 70k to get into one. Don't see how your mates 370z will beat your 360rwkw 6t.

Edited by winstor

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 14d

Only advantage he might have is that his has the 7sp auto and mine is the 6sp manual. The problem will be getting the power down, otherwise I'll annahialate him.

• Member For: 16y 2m 16d

Owned both, 340rwkw T and a stock VE Bogan special ute. Both Manual the T had a Mal Woods

0-100 the Expensive Daewoo feels so much faster, the T felt like it bogged down or would just spin the wheels with a little power. But from 100 onwards, the VE feels really slow where the T would scare the sh*t out of me how fast it could go from 100-200.

I would say I prefer the smoother type of power delivery with the VE being NA and this really doesnt change even with a nice sized cam pushing 5-600hp. But I fell the more power you put into the Turbos the more undrivable they become for your day to day duties.

If I could own both I would, but to answer your question over a standing 1/4 with that power you will smash him. The Ts are just to good once they get rolling and I really dont even bother giving them a run, well not until my cam arrives lol...

• Member For: 16y 18d

Hey guys,

I can't believe the awsome feedback you have all supplied. It has been great to hear about every ones experiences - be it Expensive Daewoo or Ford.

I was pulling out of a slip lane only 2 hours ago on main highway and there was a bright red SS coming down the highway. I gave it a bit and saw him take off hard to catch me and I flatened it and he soon decided to give up as I was puling away. Very interesting.

Keep the feedback coming in guys. This is becoming a great thread.

Regards Stoney. :blink:

• flame magnet
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 3d
I have seen a 512 rwkw t run a 12.3

what??? either he spun the wheels for 1/2 track or waited 2 seconds before hitting the gas. a t with over 500rwkw will do easy 10's...

• Member For: 16y 3m 27d

hey guys,

my mate just brought a vy senator 297kw.. my T is as stock as they come.. but I still beat him... and not just off the line aswell..

he is auto and I got a manual..

we were on a private road doing about 140 and both put our foots down and I still pulled away from him quite easily..

he brough his car with 30.000 kms on the clock private from a guy that was about 50/60 years old... so it hasnt been flogged...