Modded Fg Xr6t

djkice

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 8m 26d

hey kice nice car, wicked colour choice too. and loving all the mods as well. im just wondering what was your decision to get the xr over the F6 was? as iv notice you have now got a few F6 parts in there. keep up the good work anyways.

• Boost Addict
  • Member For: 16y 1m 29d

F6 was many more months away, and I just got the first fg which was delivered aka dealer allocated stock. I had a trade that probably would have depreciated further plus the fact I was quite impatiant.

I ordered my fg in feb 08 and was supposed to receive it first week of May... they had fair few delays it ended up being second day of march... having to wait roughly 6 months more for a f6 would have killed me.

despite I have managed to get most f6 parts which I wanted/needed installed and for cheaper than I would have bought the f6 sedan as well.

had I done it again I would have just got the f6, apparantly f6 is tougher for traction though so I have heard....

I pretty much started modding it since the day I had it, had hid's pretty much from the day I had it... Couple days later got sick of stock stereo, had a full custom install within a week... tune followed the following week... then got vastly out of control....

Edited by djkice

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 8m 26d

haha fair enough, im pretty impatient too so I no where your coming from. and I def couldnt wait another 6 months either. thanks for clearing all that up too... oh have u managed to get that door paint colour fixed yet?

• 2 weeks later...