Fg F6 Gauges In Xr6 Turbo

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 20d

healey:

it lights up blue, just like the XR standard gauges, it fits in perfectly with the XR luxury pack dash, imagine it would still fit well in the normal XR interior.

bunna:

as I said, ford charged me $202.30 to fit the gauges and reprogram the keys.

why? do you know the process? I imagine you cant do it without a plug in computer of some kind.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 6m 2d

Hey Guys,

Just got my FG F6 cluster fitted at Dominelli Ford in Kirrawee, Sydney. They chaged me $49.50. This cluster is so much clearer and easier to read without the blue rings around the numbers!

Also is there anyone with a FG F6 who can possibly look in their manual to let me know what the increments of the OIL Temp are. Its suprising how cold the oil is even though the car has hit normal operating water temp.

Good little investment, I would recommend them :)

George

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 2m 3d
bunna:

as I said, ford charged me $202.30 to fit the gauges and reprogram the keys.

why? do you know the process? I imagine you cant do it without a plug in computer of some kind.

AFAIK its a 20 second job. I might get the exact instructions and put em up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 25d

Hey mate just curious if I could get my hands on the gauges I just saw on the forums. I have thought of getting an f6 dash cluster for fg xr6t but would like something a bit easier to see whilst driving..

thanks

Edited by GMH8R

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 16y 1m 6d

For those that have swaped over there clusters to the FPV one, what happens with your odometer? I haven't considered a cluster swap since my EF many years ago, and with that, the odometer reading was stored on the cluster, is this now different with the FG's?

Edited by Seduce XR

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 20d

yeah, I think since AU it has been stored by the engine computer... doesn't matter either way though because it wont run with a different cluster until ford reprogram your keys..

• 1 year later...
  • Member For: 13y 9m 10d

Hey Guys,

Just got my FG F6 cluster fitted at Dominelli Ford in Kirrawee, Sydney. They chaged me $49.50. This cluster is so much clearer and easier to read without the blue rings around the numbers!

Also is there anyone with a FG F6 who can possibly look in their manual to let me know what the increments of the OIL Temp are. Its suprising how cold the oil is even though the car has hit normal operating water temp.

Good little investment, I would recommend them :)

George

hi mate just wanted to know where you get these from? really interested, thanks mate

Dave