Lowered My Ute

wrecku

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 15y 11m 14d

tailshaft seems alright.. *touch wood* im more worried about the p/s pump already had 2 in 2 weeks LOL, and yer its late 08 build

yeah RAP1d not really on the cards at the moment rather get some more power first ive gotten used to the 17's sad to admit it. on the plus side 17" semi's are pretty cheap so im happy

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 16d

:blink:

tailshaft seems alright.. *touch wood* im more worried about the p/s pump already had 2 in 2 weeks LOL, and yer its late 08 build

yeah RAP1d not really on the cards at the moment rather get some more power first ive gotten used to the 17's sad to admit it. on the plus side 17" semi's are pretty cheap so im happy

Yeah I'm getting my tune done once I have the spare cash to replace the tailshaft when needed :beerchug: My ute is july build and have the 2 piece tailshaft I'mnot expecting it to last long lol. Thank to the mods

I've spoken to a fellow forum member about this subject before and his sedan is tuned. I think the tailshaft will last a bit longer if you dont launch on boost

Edited by GMH8R

• Member For: 15y 5m 18d

yeah RAP1d not really on the cards at the moment rather get some more power first ive gotten used to the 17's sad to admit it. on the plus side 17" semi's are pretty cheap so im happy'

Hey SCATRD ive had my power steering pump fixed 3 times along with the rack and a wheel alignment was done (cause all my tires are unroadworthy!) DiD Ford happen to tell you what was wrong with it? Mine went after having a bit of load in the back and dodgy Ford not fixing it properly.

• Member For: 15y 23d

I was thinking about just getting the back end lowered on my 03 Ba cause the front body kit is sitting pretty low atm, they reckon abour 350 to put some lowering blocks in the back leaf springs, this sound reasonable to you guys?

• Member For: 15y 11m 14d

Hey SCATRD ive had my power steering pump fixed 3 times along with the rack and a wheel alignment was done (cause all my tires are unroadworthy!) DiD Ford happen to tell you what was wrong with it? Mine went after having a bit of load in the back and dodgy Ford not fixing it properly.

they didn't know what the problem was, they flushed the system out both times too. guess it was just faulty. the first one that went was just after I didnt a little hard lock action ^_^ but the 2nd time f*cks me. it was driven for about 3 days worth then it went. I honestly think they did NOT replace the pump after the first one becuase wtf is with that sh*t? says on 'paper' they did though.

I was thinking about just getting the back end lowered on my 03 Ba cause the front body kit is sitting pretty low atm, they reckon abour 350 to put some lowering blocks in the back leaf springs, this sound reasonable to you guys?

beano, I dont think blocks cost that much last time I got a set for my valiant they were $75 a couple years ago and its a pretty straight forward DIY. have a go if you think your keen I wouldnt pay $350 though FARKK THAT

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...