Looking For A Photo

utemad

• Member For: 16y 6m 19d
that's the most f*cked up thing iv seen

:hay:

Pretty halarious I reckon. Found this photo bout 2 years ago and knew I'd never find a tray/tub that looked more sh*thouse!

My advice utemad, tell him to make a tray.................. or leave the tub alone.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 15y 5m 4d

its to late im more than half way through and it does look pretty ordinary

For the last couple of months ive been giving it ago , I was never shore how it would look I just thought ill give it a punt ,

This what it looks like now not quite finished it will need skirts and other things to finish off . At present I told the boys to stop work at present.

10.jpg

Because im not happy with it and was about to start working on it again. By cutting the tray lower just above the wheel arches

or just to cut my losses and give up go back to a steel tray. Bear in mind a lot of wasted dollars if I do

I used to have a steel tray but it rusted out that's how the new tray idea come about.

I have done a rough photoshop of how it will look done if I cut it down again . This is it

234567.jpg

not sure about the black around the top but it just a photoshop so im not fussed . Let me know what you guys reackon im on the fence to be honest .

Edited by Dagabond

• Member For: 15y 5m 4d

I got pretty crafty on that one . The ba mk11 lights setup is 2 stardard brake lighs up top then blinker then reverse light . what I have done is cut the top brake light of just by running the light through a band saw and the sealed it it so it was approx 2/3 the size still legal and filled the gaps it just butted up to the steel frame that sits at the top of the cut tub . If I go lower I will cut the brake lights out alltogether and just have blikers and reverse light . and a rectage brake light at the highest point on the back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 15y 6m 2d

Looks good as is - I'd leave it. The photoshopped one looks poo. Id maybe consider some flash roll bars to spruce it up a little. What are you going to use for the deck - wood? checkerplate?

post-35032-1243644710_thumb.jpg