Finally Looking At A Bf Xr6

oldskool

• Member For: 16y 1m 3d

It sounds a OK but not great buy with options but it might have been in a hard collision or some hidden problems a very thorough check should be made.

By the no's of the number plate and reg date it sounds like a late 2005 plated or early 2006 plated car.

I would check insurance company values 1st so your not out of pocket if the unthinkable happens to the car

It is not on car sales anymore so I gather it is sold . I would wait a little longer and get a FG XR6 turbo since you have waited this long .

They are starting to come up for sale at half decent prices now so a year will see them drop even more like this example.

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/privat...&__Qpb=true

• Member For: 15y 9m 4d
You can get an '08 FG XR6T for that price($37500)....

At the moment through the Ford Friends program you can get the latest FG XR6T Sedan (April 09 with the improved fuel efficiency) for $35k brand new. $30k if you're a ute man. Outstanding value.

Edited by quirdan

• Member For: 18y 7m 8d
At the moment through the Ford Friends program you can get the latest FG XR6T Sedan (April 09 with the improved fuel efficiency) for $35k brand new. $30k if you're a ute man. Outstanding value.

mate that is crazy check, just cannot find the extra 11k!!, I know how much better resale would be!!

Might have a look at the ford employees auctions too, lucky enough to have a family member as an ex ford employee

I have yet to know anyone who has brought a Fg XR6 turbo for under $40,0000 drive away with premium sound ( Tech Pack) and tinted windows.

I know you can get the N/A for $35,888 with the basics but not a turbo

• Member For: 15y 9m 4d
I have yet to know anyone who has brought a Fg XR6 turbo for under $40,0000 drive away with premium sound ( Tech Pack) and tinted windows.

I know you can get the N/A for $35,888 with the basics but not a turbo

Ford Friends program will you get a $35,000 XR6 Turbo. Premium sound and tech pack are about $1000 extra (you get options at Privilege Club prices through this program) and then you have stealer delivery, stamp duty and registration. In Victoria stamp duty is 2.5% (so that's an extra $900), registration about $500, so that's $37,400. Even with dealer delivery and any other charges I've left out that's under $40,000, so it is possible, however not to the general public.

N/A for $35,888 drive-away is an offer to the general public. Premium audio and tech pack will be $1500 and $500, so that's $2000, which makes $37,888. The same price as a 6 Turbo through the excellent Ford Friends program available at the moment.