Top Gear Australia - Season 2

aniken

Top Gear Australia Season 2  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 18y 20d

It is much improved. They can't ever hope to emulate the UK guys though.

I have to agree that the Evo launching was pretty hopeless. It was the same with the F6 test last season. They don't seem to want to stall up the cars to get em going, you then get false results. Although, I gotta admit that on all the testing of the new EVO X, it does appear a little underwhealming.

I still don't see the point in the show. Most cars worth covering have already been done in the UK. The ausie cars could be pretty much covered in two or three episodes. They'd be far better off bringing the UK guys over to do a few Aussie episodes a year. Thatvwould also be far more beneficial for the Aussie manufacturers, as their cars would be seen on the international stage.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 6m 21d

anybody keen to go to the filming of this either on the tuesday the 19th of may or thursday 21st of may. Ive got 4 tickets for each show and have been trying to get tickets for ages but the timing is such that I cant go to either and neither can my mates.

I aint gonna sell these because they were free to begin with but a 6pack of tooheys wouldnt go astray for a bit of a swap..

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 3d

New seasons not tooooo bad. I voted for Meh. Definately not better, and almost worse.

They just arent funny! And try way too hard to be funny. And they dont test enough cars, all we saw this week was the Supercharged commo.

• www.australianflag.org.au
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 7d

3 second difference by going from 22 inch wheel and tyre combo to the standard 20 inch wheel and tyre combo. Bloody impressive and a suprise. I cough cough would own one that's for sure.

Scotty