Top Gear Australia - Season 2

aniken

Top Gear Australia Season 2  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 10d

They have to start somewhere. Have a look at the first and second season of TGUK and it is also cringe worthy at times.

It was only after black stig dies that they started to get a rythm. It takes a while to create a flow in any TV series, especially when they were tryign to copy an existing series.

The UK Office vs The US Office is a perfect example. I now prefer the US version.

I have not seen the AU S2 yet as it is on the IQ, but morrison should shake of the nerves and make a good presenter.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m

the uk version is a good model to work off. the first season was ok but was missing the regular uk segments.

it looks like a carbon copy of the uk tg show now just with aussie accents, I like it.

Edited by BFHOON

• Member For: 16y 5m 20d

I flicked it on as soon as I got home 5 or so mins after it had started, first thing I noticed was the greatly improved camera work during the Evo and BMW test around Oran Park. Apart from the soft launches of the Evo I thought that was a pretty good segment. It is a lot better than last series so far, I was so happy when I heard that Charlie Cox was gone, Morrison will make it so much better.