Redhawk

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BIGRED
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 27d

apparently nothing that uses a pod filter....so im guessing the rapid cooler that uses stock cross over and airbox would be ok....APS kits all use bigger intercoolers with battery relocation and a pod filter so why is that legal? I know they get certificates and everything but what does that mean in the scheme of things? its still an illigal setup according to the EPA.

Edited by Dagabond

• My engine bay is Bionic
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m
If it was two chicks working together was most likely not TMU. Probably just bored uniform members. TMU generally work 1 up..

Even at night amd driving an SS, I say they were your TMU.

• Member For: 17y 8m 27d

Here's one for you guys..

Was over in the LA/Vegas last month and ended up hiring a nice black shelby mustang from hertz for 4 days.

While turning hard right from an intersection in LA I gave it a little to get up to speed with the traffic flow the tyres lost a little traction, no big deal. About 500metres up the road I could hear a siren from behind coming up from way back, look in the mirror and everyones moving out there way and pulling over to the right.. now I'm in the middle lane of a 3 lane road and I merged into the right (slow) lane and slowed down to about 20kph an hour thinking they've got me. Anyways, these 2 female cops pull up beside me and ask "Where you think you're going? Do you want to follow us too?" with a real nasty look on their faces. I say, "Ok" thinking they want to pull into a side street or something.. This seemed to infuriate them even more, 1 of them said "you supposed to pull over and stop if we're in pursuit of somebody" shook their heads and they sped off.. As if they didn't have enough room in the other 2 lanes WTF???

• 5 months later...
  • disgruntled member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 3m 29d

that would probly have to be one of the funnyest things I have ever seen, not only did u just fall off my chair laughing, I continued to laugh for another couple of minutes rolling around on the floor :blink: , this guy deserves a big congrats for having the balls to write something like that to the cops also lol :bangcomputer::stupid:

• Go Pies!!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 3d

That is f*ckING legendary!!!

Stuff the Olympics... this guy deserves a medal!

:biglaugh: