Xr8 Bonnet?

drift13

• Member For: 15y 2m 4d

I love the bonnet, its the best looking thing, however as much as I love it, it just dont seem right to have it on a XR6T just makes me think of those try hards running around in pulsars or somthing like that with a WRX bonnet scoop.

Each to there own and hope I didnt offend anyone who has had it done.

• Member For: 15y 8m 22d

I tend to agree. I feel the same about custom wheels, don't like them. XR6Ts don't have a bonnet bulge cause they don't need it. I'd rather see them without it.

Each to their own. What a boring world it would be if we all did the same... ie. buy a Commodore + exhaust + tint + wheels + Chev badge(its not a Chev!).

• Member For: 16y 3m 30d

:stupid:

Depends on what commodore, VY-VZ are in the US/Arab countries. They are known as Chev Luminas. Not to mention that the LS engines are chev, GM is chev... List goes on.

Other than that. It will be hard getting a 2nd hand FG XR8 Bonnet. Unless you got deep pockets then go for a new one :biggrin:

• Uncle Bulgaria was gender challenged
  • Member For: 20y 5m 2d

I dont think the OP actually asked what anybody thinks, but hell I'll jump in too :)

I see a XR coming the opposite direction. Hertz car? XR N/A? Turbo? Eh all look the same.

XR8? Looks good everytime, and stands out. Mines on my BA next week after 3 yrs of thinking about it. It just looks good.