• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 6m 28d
What about Aaron at the pie shop....its like 4 bloody degrees and he's standing around in his cargos and thongs......Brrrrr :spoton:

I was freezing just looking at him......

Only real men don't feel the cold. :msm: As chopper would say "harden the F**k up"

I'm a bare foot driver so it's thongs just about all year round for me.

:nono:

• Member For: 16y 2m 15d

my turbo does not need the coldness to go hard....... :P

but daylight would be so much easier to see/photograph the cars together not to mention draw more attention to our huge line up... imagine 30+ xr6 turbo's pulling in at the light house in Wollongong on a sunday... lunch...BBQ...

• Cruise Control
  • Member For: 17y 8m 27d
I think the idea behind night cruises is to attract less attention not more.

I.B.

why the f*ck would you want any more attention than we get already? maybe a few canarys and fines will help your urge :bopp:

Try rereading the post guys......he's talking about a daytime deal......and so long as everyone behaves, who cares how much attention it brings...... :dontknow:

Its been so long since Ive taken my missus and grandaughter on a cruise so Im going up to Wollemi with some of the central coast guys on the 14th June...... :3gears:

You know.....something just occurred to me.......

In the last 12 months Ive been to that pie shop at Robertson about 8 times and its only been open once :hohum:

Edited by BionicXR6T

• Member For: 16y 2m 15d

fines and canary's can only be given to those driving like a loon in front of a cop or by driving an unroadworthy car... wer'e fairly safe...

and as for not attracting attention...wasnt that a red ss undercover car following us near mt kierra?? and did pass a 4wd cop car in albion park...

We may have the cover of darkness.. but then again... no other car enthusiatss see us either....

• Damn You's A Sexy Chich
  • Member For: 16y 7m 8d

since when did we become ninjaturbo.com.... :dontknow: night isnt to get away from attention, it gets good turnouts... day runs are great, but a lot of people have other sh*t to do during the day I've noticed....