Wsid Downhill?

FPV_Steve

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 4m 13d

I've watched a few video's on youtube of WSID recently, and from a few different angles the track looks to me to be downhill and then at the end of the track it starts to go uphill?????????

I know for sure that willowbank raceway is slightly uphill and then after the 400m it goes downhill. I just thought you guys were getting quicker times down there with similar RWKW with more mph than we do up here but put it down to less humidity and lower temps.

Not trying to take anything away from you guys or start any sh*t, its just my observation. :bowdown:

Steve

• Member For: 16y 1m 17d

I have a mate that run consistant low 12 sec passes at wsid and went up to willowbank qld and cracked a 11.7 first run I was under the impression it was quicker up there I dont think wsid is down hill (I wish) lol

• Member For: 16y 1m 14d
I have a mate that run consistant low 12 sec passes at wsid and went up to willowbank qld and cracked a 11.7 first run I was under the impression it was quicker up there I dont think wsid is down hill (I wish) lol

I've heard the same, people tend to do better times when up there for jamboree or other events.

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 28d

WSID is completely level, it has to be for ANDRA regs and Top Fuel/Alcohol World records. I think because it is so flat and the track raises at the end it looks like it slopes down a bit...

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 22d

That's a beauty !! ... :crybaby:

Of coarse Calder is down hill and so is Heathcote.

Why do you think the guys down there run so fast. (ONLY JOKING!)

I love Heathcote, especially when a plane decides to land on the drag strip as you are staging !! True story, this happened to me.

• Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m 25d
I love Heathcote, especially when a plane decides to land on the drag strip as you are staging !! True story, this happened to me.

Crazy Mexicans.