morningbeers

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 4m 30d
the rainy coast, sometimes wrongly called the sunny coast by people that dont live here...

:beerchug: That's always amused me too, more rain on the "sunshine" coast than anywhere else in the country!

If you want a referral to a brissie dealer let me know...that way I get a gift voucher too :beerchug:

Problem with the sunnie coast now is the bastards own every dealership up and down the coast, so they don't have to be nice. I actually bought my BF ute from Ocean Ford in Noosa and couldn't fault them...but even they have been bought out now.

• Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 1d

apparently all the ford dealers are closing down on the coast and are merging to the maroochydore one, they are expanding the showroom and service center and its suppose to be pretty big

• Member For: 18y 21d

I rate all dealers and brands about the same. I've never come across one that I'd say had good service on any area.

Then again, real customer service appears to be a rare thing anywhere these days.

• Member For: 15y 5m 27d

I have had absolutely brilliant, above and beyond service in the past... From brisbane BMW. when I had my 330Ci they guys were impeccable, sure it would cost me $1000 for a service but the were without fault. once even giving me a warranty claim when it was out of warranty (saving me over $4k) detailing the car and if they said it would be ready by 4:00pm they would ring me at 2:oopm to advise it was done, they were NEVER late and NEVER was a problem not resolved.

I would happily pay a more for a service on my Ford by a dealer prepared to give me decent service.

• Member For: 16y 1m 29d

Can't say either myself or my old man got/had a good dealing with our fords! Have to say cars been good to us all in all but just from buying, and all the other stuff was sh*t!

Bout all I gonna say! Other guys have covered it such as not been served for how u looked and just getting looked after in general!

Disappointing!

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 1d
I have had absolutely brilliant, above and beyond service in the past... From brisbane BMW. when I had my 330Ci they guys were impeccable, sure it would cost me $1000 for a service but the were without fault. once even giving me a warranty claim when it was out of warranty (saving me over $4k) detailing the car and if they said it would be ready by 4:00pm they would ring me at 2:oopm to advise it was done, they were NEVER late and NEVER was a problem not resolved.

I would happily pay a more for a service on my Ford by a dealer prepared to give me decent service.

same with my old man and his Mercs over the years... sure you pay for it but you get proper mechanics not apprentices working on your car and its always ready on time and fully detailed.

I dont bother with Ford service anymore, I use a mobile mechanic who is a mates dad to do it... very old school and takes pride in his work and wont drive the car unless necessary. Half the price of ford as well and doesnt invent parts to replace

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 15y 6m 18d
same with my old man and his Mercs over the years... sure you pay for it but you get proper mechanics not apprentices working on your car and its always ready on time and fully detailed.

I dont bother with Ford service anymore, I use a mobile mechanic who is a mates dad to do it... very old school and takes pride in his work and wont drive the car unless necessary. Half the price of ford as well and doesnt invent parts to replace

not to be rude but I have mates in bmw and mercs and there aprentices that get to drive and sevice amg mercs and all the 7 series bmws and I being an aprentice how are we spose to learn how to do stuff if we are made to wash floors all day and when you are drop you car at any work shop you are not paying a full qualifed machanic you are paying the workshop to do a job

• Member For: 16y 7m 25d

HAHA,damn apprentices have a different attitude now a days. When I was an apprentice that's all we did was clean,go get this,empty bins,clean and clean some more. I have been in the trade for 15 yrs and work at a Ford dealer now. All the apprentices want to do is work on cars but all they do is fark around,talk about their weekends and how farked up they got and make a damn mess of the job. I say enjoy all the cleaning you do as an apprentice and use it to learn to take pride in your work,tools,working conditions and finished result of all your jobs you do in the future. Trust me,its for your own good. Dealers are the worst place to start your apprenticeship as the qualified blokes dont have the time to teach the young blokes.