Wsid Saturday 9th Of May

gregor

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 13d
anyone know if they are going to continue to have these weekend meets? the wednesday nights are a bit hard for me to get to, I'm keen as to get back down there again when I get my turbo issue sorted

yeah not sure mate just looked at the website and it does not have anything on there but they could always put up another saturday meet on there.. I got a sms on my phone about saturday just gone..

• Member For: 16y 1m 14d
anyone know if they are going to continue to have these weekend meets? the wednesday nights are a bit hard for me to get to, I'm keen as to get back down there again when I get my turbo issue sorted

they are intending on doing them every 3 to 4 months if they can fit them in around other things and competitor numbers were good according to the info I got from wsid when I posted this thread. Best thing to do is keep an eye on the wsid website.

I couldnt make it due to some unexpected family stuff, very disappointed.

Edited by gregor

• Member For: 17y 7m 16d

yeah saw your car aswell on wednesday dude.. looks very nice... and yeah gotta love no traction hahaha

sorry to hear about your axel, time for an upgrade me thinks.....

I was spewing I got turned away on the wednesday night, then got the sms about it being on saturday... couldnt make it :( but its a great idea having it on the saturday makes it alot easier for people to get there ...

• Member For: 15y 8m 11d
made the trek down there only to find that on my first Run .. No boost at all ... checked a few things second run same again, being I am new to these cars and have no clue LOL I was lucky enough to spot a car that I had seen up here at Blacktrack so a huge thanks to Mitch (dat_40l) and Murray (Muzza) for tyring to help me get it sorted I really appreciate your help especialy since it was the first time I had met you both

looks like it nothing too serious as the car still seems fine just no boost so I will start checking things in the morning

not the best way to spend my first trip to WSID but suprisingly enough I still had a pretty good day

turns out my issue was the wastegate actuator arm, a clip had come off causing it to stay open, dropped the car into Justin at Blacktrack yesterday called in today he has it all sorted :spit:

pick it up tommorow then off to gunnedah an saturday for the racing out there

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 13d
turns out my issue was the wastegate actuator arm, a clip had come off causing it to stay open, dropped the car into Justin at Blacktrack yesterday called in today he has it all sorted :beerchug:

pick it up tommorow then off to gunnedah an saturday for the racing out there

nice too see you have it all sorted out now mate.. hopefully your next trip to wsid you will be able to come away with a nice time. :spoton:

• Member For: 15y 8m 4d
mate ill be there will be good to catch up corzza (should get a chance to have a decent chat this time)

Mate sorry I wasnt there I was in Tropical WET cairns for the past 5 days.

I saw your video on page 2! Fantastic!

• Member For: 16y 1m 17d
Mate sorry I wasnt there I was in Tropical WET cairns for the past 5 days.

I saw your video on page 2! Fantastic!

hey corzza

cool im sure we will catch up yer as it said wasnt my quickest run ran two 12.2 @ 117mph and two 12.3 @ 114 mph car running consistant low 12s (still havnt sorted tune problem 100%) due to bta having a small fire (panelshop next door burnt down) so well on the way to 11s