Wsid Saturday 9th Of May

gregor

• Member For: 15y 8m 11d

made the trek down there only to find that on my first Run .. No boost at all ... checked a few things second run same again, being I am new to these cars and have no clue LOL I was lucky enough to spot a car that I had seen up here at Blacktrack so a huge thanks to Mitch (dat_40l) and Murray (Muzza) for tyring to help me get it sorted I really appreciate your help especialy since it was the first time I had met you both

looks like it nothing too serious as the car still seems fine just no boost so I will start checking things in the morning

not the best way to spend my first trip to WSID but suprisingly enough I still had a pretty good day

Edited by BF_F6Shockwave

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 16y 1m 17d

what a good night (arvo) it did start to very quiet around 8 oclock with most people leaving I think I managed 8 runs in total set a pb also

street tyres street tune managed a 12.219 @ 117.33 (managed a 12.2 next run also followed by 12.3) car was running very well was good to see other xr6t out and about

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 14d

hey guys,

I ran a 12.15@122mph with a 2.1 60ft in a 6spd manual, then next run snapped another axel =( and that was the day over for me. was a good day down there,

LT5PLA I had the black xr6t with simmons on wednesday night ran a 12.8@117mph on street tyres good old wheel spin. I met the guy in the yellow phoon but didn't catch if he was on the forum.

Edited by dat_40l

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 13d
hey guys,

I ran a 12.15@122mph with a 2.1 60ft in a 6spd manual, then next run snapped another axel =( and that was the day over for me. was a good day down there,

LT5PLA I had the black xr6t with simmons on wednesday night ran a 12.8@117mph on street tyres good old wheel spin. I met the guy in the yellow phoon but didn't catch if he was on the forum.

hey mate not a bad time there good mph!! snapped another axel that's f*cked... yes the I am the yellow phoon and im on here lol :thumbsup:

• Member For: 15y 8m 11d

got about 15mins of video footage from the day, my mate took most of it , he is a sh*te camera man LOL anyways wont mention much about mt two runs but you can here I have no boost whatsoever... bummer.. I'll be back

got mitch's first run .. nice

2 silver phoons head 2 head one ran a 11.9

mrih8hsv got one or your runs too 12.54

heaps of other cars in the vis too

• Donating Members
it was just $50 like a normal meet, but it was twice as long.

chlaxn, yeah another axel, time to look at bigger ones,

yeah bad luck man.. haha yeah time to look at some bigger ones hope you get that rear end sorted and there should be some good times to come :roflmbo:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 14d

yeah well we got a month untill I am back and give it another go. found a few options now time to just sort out which way we will go

• Donating Members
yeah well we got a month untill I am back and give it another go. found a few options now time to just sort out which way we will go

well im sure which ever way you go aint going to be cheap lol..