Fordforums Nationals Drag Event.@ Hpr 29th & 30th May 09.

FSIX

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 16y 6m 15d

Who will be running/organising the event??? I was at the LS1 Nats last month and it was a joke... If HPR Management & Staff are planning the timetable then you will all just be wasting your money!! A friend of mine paid to race at the LS1 event and got 3 passes, we saw some test & tune, and a few rounds of qualifying and that was it, no prize money or trophies were handed out, and it was one big let down... especialy being a Ford fan as as the only XR6 Turbo that raced had issues and didnt even get off the line 1st pass, I missed its 2nd pass but it was back on the trailer after that!?!

If it;s being organised by forum members then I'll be there, but only spectating... don't think there's much point racing with a stocky!!!

• Member For: 16y 1m 10d

Hey Mark, a few guys I know are going.. We will post on FF though. I personally will only be doing Fridat T&T??

As for the LS1's. I wasn't there but I know a lot who were and this is my understanding:

It WAS a well organised day.

There were a lot of cars, so you don't get a heap of passes, like a T&T.

There were a few detinations, which took time to clean up.

There were also two cars into the wall. Kim into the wall and Danny into the wall / rolling over the line because of sh*te over the track. This was a 10.00pm, so they pulled the pin.

Based on all of this, the meet was cut short. These sort of things happen!!

• Member For: 17y 6m 10d

Sounds like a great event, unfortunately we dont have any cars that will be ready to enter by that date but next year we will definately be bringing a few down.