Fordforums Nationals Drag Event.@ Hpr 29th & 30th May 09.

FSIX

• THE PSYCHO XRT
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 15d

Excellent time there Justin well done mate! Working on your 60 footers should see you close or into the magical 10's as you have the MPH for it. :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 9d
Excellent time there Justin well done mate! Working on your 60 footers should see you close or into the magical 10's as you have the MPH for it. :)

thanks mate bit dissapointed I didnt hit the ten second bracket but ohwell ill try again this week, was my first time out on proper tyres.

• Member For: 18y 7m 18d

Hey taxjob (Justin), are you the same guy I was chattin to about a month ago at hungry jacks (dandy road)? I was in the octane typhoon and your mate had his green xr6 turbo, think his name was dave. Congratz on your times buddy, hope you sneak into the tens next time out :huh:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 10d
Fsix's BF F6 6 Speed auto. Best time of 10.47@135mph. Best mph 137. Car was stripped.

Well done... Was mark driving or did you drive it ?

Same power as the 10.80 and same tyres? Just interesting to see that stripping the car made that much difference.

It's a top effort regardless ...

• Member For: 18y 10m 29d

The only thing that was changed in hardware since the 10.80, added a 4'' dump pipe.

Power was 418.8rwkw on Herrod new mainline dyno, Muaz was the master at the wheel.

Slicks and front-runners, full details with pictures & time slips have been posted in the Autotech Sponsors Forum on this site.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 9d
Hey taxjob (Justin), are you the same guy I was chattin to about a month ago at hungry jacks (dandy road)? I was in the octane typhoon and your mate had his green xr6 turbo, think his name was dave. Congratz on your times buddy, hope you sneak into the tens next time out :spit:

yer that was me mate. F6PSI your plates were from memory. how is your car goin?

• Member For: 18y 7m 18d

Yea the car's goin good buddy. Just hangin out for the next round of mods. We'll have to go on a cruise some time so I can see your beast in action :huh: , when we caught up last time it was at springy'z. What power is it running at now?

Ryan

• Member For: 18y 6m 17d
I can't even launch and cut a good 60' with R-comps, with AWD.. Just no good for the drags, as you've found out..

Well done other-wise.

C'mon mate, you need to harden up, :innocent: I ran an 11.30 @ 131mph on R888's in a 4400lb RWD car at the Heathcote event.

Bolted the 18" ET street II's on and the car PB'd a 10.78 @ 136mph

Great event, will be attending for sure next year.

Daniel

Bolted the 18" ET street II's on and the car PB'd a 10.78 @ 136mph

Hi Dan,

that's why your car won toughest street car, driven to the track in street trim.

m/t drag radials 10.7 and its a manual, ahh what a weapon..

• 4 weeks later...

The dvd from this event has now been finished, the B-Series Turbo cars get a really good showing.

Those that have ordered and prepaid for there dvd you will have it this week.

If you want to order a dvd send me a PM and I will send you a return PM with instructions, cost is $10 per dvd plus $3 postage.