Tassie Chat

Sleeper6T

• Member For: 13y 7m

Hi guys, new XR6T owner here (traded my Late model camira in...) in Hobart area just saying g'day.

No plans to modify as yet - it is a family car (3 kids) but loving it so far.

cheers :icon_ford:

Hey Jbomber u still got your 6T, in hobart? wanna come along to a cruise. just putting it out there to previous peeps that have posted on here. cheers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member For: 16y 8m 26d

Dude, I think I've seen you about. Does yours have the F6 badging? And if so, were you up at Grindlewald a few months back?? If yes, that was me in the silver F6 parked a couple of huts down the road. Have seen you about a couple of times in Hobart CBD since. I'd be keen for a catch up with a few of you blokes on a weekend.

• Member For: 13y 6m 9d

hey guys im going over to the mainland on saturday to pick up an 05 xr6t 6spd manual ute. just thought id say gday. im from the north coast so if any of you are ever around that area let me know. cheers

Edited by humms

• Member For: 15y 1m

hey fellas! I have a 05 Mk 2 xr6t for sale, tuned at howell automotive. 260kw@ wheels.113,000 k,s, 6 speed manual, black with blue metallic paint, $21,000.ono, in brighton ,Tas. its on gum tree if you wanna have a look!

• Member For: 13y 7m

Dude, I think I've seen you about. Does yours have the F6 badging? And if so, were you up at Grindlewald a few months back?? If yes, that was me in the silver F6 parked a couple of huts down the road. Have seen you about a couple of times in Hobart CBD since. I'd be keen for a catch up with a few of you blokes on a weekend.

Hey F6T, Yeah what a spin out lol. I remeber seeing you at grindelworld thinking... DAMMMMMMM that's a sweet ride. lol I was spinning out telling my wife that your ride was the next uprgrade for us lol, unlikely. (whom I think you met this morning out the front of work) so you work in town? im going to organise a cruis in a few weeks, I think we can get about 4 or 5 Xr6T / Typhoons. well I think yours is the only typhoon. maybe more if I go and chat to some people I never met lol cause they dont seem to be on here. how many guys do know down this way?

• Member For: 16y 8m 26d

Hey F6T, Yeah what a spin out lol. I remeber seeing you at grindelworld thinking... DAMMMMMMM that's a sweet ride. lol I was spinning out telling my wife that your ride was the next uprgrade for us lol, unlikely. (whom I think you met this morning out the front of work) so you work in town? im going to organise a cruis in a few weeks, I think we can get about 4 or 5 Xr6T / Typhoons. well I think yours is the only typhoon. maybe more if I go and chat to some people I never met lol cause they dont seem to be on here. how many guys do know down this way?

Yeah that was me!! Met your lovely wife thismorning, but couldn't wait around as I was late and it was raining. Cruise in a couple of weeks would be great. I don't know too many others down this way with xr6t's or typhoons. There aren't many F6's on the road down here at all. I can put a bit of a word out though. Should we aim for a Sunday? Perhaps meet at the DEC carpark and go from there? I'll put my mind to a good route and come back to you.

Mike.