JET6XR

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • NOT THERE!... THERE!
  • Member For: 16y 5m 2d

I think that's because people aren't only put-off by how it will look, but also just the idea of fitting a later model aftermarket bumper to an older car.

I tend to agree with them, even though I've got a BF bar on a BA... lol it was cheaper than the BA bars that were on ebay at the time OK! :banghead: And And at least it's genuine.

Seriously though, I used to love the look of the VY Clubby but it's been completely destroyed for me after seeing a million VS wagons rollin' around Frankston with a broken, badly painted fibreglass version of the kit hanging off their noses.

They look like a f*ckin' pitbull eatin' a wasp.

Edited by Ghosti

• 1 month later...
  • Inactive Members
  • Member For: 15y 5m 13d

Hey djkice and others,

Any updates on the production of this bodykit?? Keep us posted on its progress as I am certainly interested in how it will look. I think the FG looks awsome and the development of this kit would provide a little variety for those looking at getting a kit on thier BA/BF. Whether or not it will work on BA/BF models remains to be revealed, although I think it could work.

Cheers, keep us posted.

• Force Fed Fords
  • Member For: 15y 11m 13d

IMO, FG's look hot except for the rear end, it looks like two diff cars have been cut in half and put together (waste of design FORD!!!). If you ask why, the spoiler on the FG F6 looks same as the FG XR model ( its not high enough or something)... Whereas the front of the FG FPV's they look mean, everytime I see one driving coming towards me, It looks like its gonna eat me... So well done to the front...

Back on the topic, I said this about a year ago when the FG's first came out... And just for the hell of it if someone can put there photoshop skills or do the reel deel, I'd love to see a ba/bf with a FG FPV front bar ......

• CNUTOX
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 8m 19d

Back on topic... GHEY!

I saw a VZ crappie in Sale and it was wearing a VE GTS kit, FMD I had to laugh. It looked like it came out of a lego box!

• Member For: 15y 10m 17d

''Back on the topic, I said this about a year ago when the FG's first came out... And just for the hell of it if someone can put there photoshop skills or do the reel deel, I'd love to see a ba/bf with a FG FPV front bar ...... ''

id like to see this

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member For: 16y 3m 22d

My car is looking awesome with this front end fg f6 cant wait to do the rest of car. This front bar changed the look of my ba so much it was unbelievable cant wait to see final result.

Thanks to Phat Customs kits http://www.phatcustomkits.com.au/ (Ron is the man to speak to click contact us on his website) thanks to him for doing a great job I recommend people to him.